NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Trade body/paint work for wheels

sloryde

Id like to trade my services for a set of wheels for my '99 c5. My car has the stock wagon wheels, poorly spray painted charcoal color, on it right now. I don't mind the wagon wheels, if thier polished or chromed. I'd like polished or chromed thinspokes, z06 (not c6 z tho), or whatever... If I lay out cash I'd have to go with fikse, or HRE. I just don't really wanna spend that kind of coin right now, plus my tires are still good so staing stock size is the plan for now. High end wheels seem more worth it when Its time to get tires, since I'd be upsizing anyways. So if anybody has some of the above & are interested hit me up. I'll be generous with the trade btw, since I won't have to lay out cash. Thanks in advance... Joe

Grape Ape

Wish I could help ya out but all I have is the painted wagons too. Good luck wth your search.

HHHMMMM The Mustang needs some touch up after its off road adventure...

F22trainer

Here's another instance where I would like to help - Lawdy, my car could use some paint, but all I got is some stock C4 wheels and a set of ZR-1's with GS offsets...

pretty sure that won't help.

Sorry, just give away a set of c5 alloys. I would have given them to you. you are one week too late. good luck on your hunt.

Day late & a dollar short... Heehee! Something will come up, I'm sure. I like the look of the optional magnesium wheels with the pewter paint, so we painted my wagons the bronze color of the magnesiums today. We also stripped the red caliper paint off. The car looks a whole lot better now, IMHO! See y'all on Saturday.

F22trainer

Day late & a dollar short... Heehee! Something will come up, I'm sure. I like the look of the optional magnesium wheels with the pewter paint, so we painted my wagons the bronze color of the magnesiums today. We also stripped the red caliper paint off. The car looks a whole lot better now, IMHO! See y'all on Saturday.

F22trainer

This thread needs some pic's Joe. I know you been away, but yeesh! Lol!