Satin blue c6

sloryde

Anybody know who has the satin blue c6? Saw it today in tempe & it looked pretty awesome. I don't know that I'd do it to a newer Vette, but I gotta admit it was pretty striking. Couldn't get close enough to see if it was painted, or wrapped. That's why I was wondering if anyone on here owns it, or knows the car. If you know, than let me know if it's paint, or wrap... Just to satisfy my curiosity, if nothing else.

Well alright alright, looks like I'm gonna start & finish another thread all by myself! Who needs y'all when I got me! Lol!!! It's crash test dummy's matte blue c6. Was just in the members area & saw it.. Once again, like the x-pipe thread, it's all Joe all the time, hahaa!

Desertdawg

Joe, some of the members are getting old and slow like Larry's C4, give them time to reply... :lol

Yeah, that car belongs to Crash Test Dum....oh never mind. So glad I wasn't there for ya Joe! Mayne you need your own section Joe. :)

Joe, some of the members are getting old and slow like Larry's C4, give them time to reply... :lol

Be careful there Dawg, looks can be deceiving. My "old and slow" C4 may not be that slow!! :facepalm:

Crash Test Dummy

Thanks for the compliments.

Echelon Autosports wrap with 3M matte blue mettalic