FS: Lathe Werks weighted piston shift knob (C5)

Beetroot

Shift knob is in like new condition. I paid $105 for it a couple months ago. Looking for $75. This thing weighs over a pound and really improves the feel of the shifter.

Posted Image

This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid 303 Stainless Steel. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. The steel is BY FAR the heaviest material used for any knob. This knob weighs a massive 526 grams, which is well over 1 pound! (Almost four times the weight of the aluminum piston) This heavy weight provides the most solid shift feel available for your Corvette. The finish is a wonderful accent for your interior, and the smoothness and confidence from this knob will keep you smiling on every shift.

Any stainless steel knob comes with a brushed finish as shown below. An optional burnt finish can be performed for an additional cost. The burnt finish is done using a torch to heat the metal to the desired temperature. A variety of finishes can be done this way and are listed below.

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:

• [*]Solid Stainless Steel material gives AMAZING solid feel to shifting [*]1.5" diameter, 3" tall for comfortable size and full-hand grip [*]526 grams weight for an amazingly smooth feel [*]Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse [*]Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation