WANTED 1967 (or earlier) Corvette

bobaganoosh

bobaganoosh

I'm looking for a 1967, or earlier, Corvette. Manual a must. Convertible a preference.

Price range and do you want a project or a garage queen?

Bromley's Corvettes

I also have my eyes out for one. I have a customer that wants a nice driver he has a budget of about $50.000 or less. We are hoping to find a clean numbers car that just needs some love to make things right. Let me know if you come across one you dont want it might be what Mack is looking for.

Just to make you feel bad, a friend last week just bought a 67 convertible, 327/350 hp, 4 spd, sidepipes, power everything (except steering), marina blue, wht top (has both tops), blue/white interior (almost like new), original owner, 30 some thousand miles, un-molested, protecto-plate, bill of sale, (I'm sure tank sticker is there) had lots of original documentation. This picked up in Cave Creek for $25K...They are still out there.

Guest badbobs95

Just to make you feel bad, a friend last week just bought a 67 convertible, 327/350 hp, 4 spd, sidepipes, power everything (except steering), marina blue, wht top (has both tops), blue/white interior (almost like new), original owner, 30 some thousand miles, un-molested, protecto-plate, bill of sale, (I'm sure tank sticker is there) had lots of original documentation. This picked up in Cave Creek for $25K...They are still out there.

Boy was he in the right place at the right time!!!! :facepalm: Very lucky dude.

He was after this car for some time, lady wanted $60K...she called him out of the blue and she accepted his offer.

Forgot, also a AC car. He sold it two days later for $35K...I told him it may have been around a $50K car. True survivor.

• 4 months later...