Slammers Mobile Car wash

Extender32

Extender32

A Big thanks goes out to Slammer. We went to a Dbacks game last Sunday and jokingly I said "Why don't you wash the vette for my birthday present next week?" Anyway, Slammer shows up at my house about 10am this morning ready to wash my baby but only I wasn't hpmeso he left me a note stating he had stopped by to actually wash my car. To me, this speaks volumes to the type of people we associate within our little community and I cannot thank Slammer and you all for being such great people. :yourock:

and I thought getting a free desert from Red Robin and a Free Breakfast from Denny's was cool!

Way to go guy's!!!

Exactly...i always knew slam man was one cool biatch

Guest badbobs95

Way to go Slam! And Greg, you never offered to drive out to east Mesa to wash my car! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:howdy:ACE:

Extender32

Way to go Slam! And Greg, you never offered to drive out to east Mesa to wash my car! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:howdy:ACE:

If you're like me, no one touches my car except me.

If you're like me, no one touches my car except me.
Tease.

Desertdawg

Tim has the biggest heart, and he's not afraid to share it... Makes me proud to be his friend! :ACE: rocks.

Extender32

My birthday is on the 19th!

So are you volunteering to wash my baby too Cherye? What are you 19? 20? 60? Oh hell, who cares? Happy Birthday anyways!

wickedfastvette

So are you volunteering to wash my baby too Cherye? What are you 19? 20? 60? Oh hell, who cares? Happy Birthday anyways!

29 Duh!!!!!!!

Extender32

29 Duh!!!!!!!

Well you have a lot of Gray Hair for 29, :ohsnap:

wickedfastvette

29 Duh!!!!!!!

Well you have a lot of Gray Hair for 29, :ohsnap:

Well at least I have hair!!................And it isn't gray.

Extender32

Yeah, there is nothing like the Hi-Speed, Lo-Drag look baby!.