Help a desperate fellow ACE member.

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

For the second and hopefully final time in my life I have to go here today...

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FindAStoreMapView?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&storeNum=96&zip=85044

The second daughter is shopping and I, or should I say my wallet gets to participate....

So if your in the neighborhood and happen to have a spare piston, or an extra set of spark plugs, maybe a wrench or hell even a just an oily rag then drop it off because anything to feel manly while in that store will help...

God knew what he was doing when he gave me 3 boys. Kim participates in those activities. She did it about a month ago for the final wedding coming up in Nov. Good luck bud!

Sit in the corner with your eyes closed, one hand in your pocket, and stroke the beard with the other. It'll get you through those tough times.

That's too Far East for...and I'm not looking forward to that day. But I feel for you.

wickedfastvette

:yesnod Okay look on the bright side here, she will now be someone elses responsibility and I dont picture you looking anything but manly in the stores, just smile only 5 more months to go! :bannana4:

For the second and hopefully final time in my life I have to go here today...

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FindAStoreMapView?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&storeNum=96&zip=85044

The second daughter is shopping and I, or should I say my wallet gets to participate....

So if your in the neighborhood and happen to have a spare piston, or an extra set of spark plugs, maybe a wrench or hell even a just an oily rag then drop it off because anything to feel manly while in that store will help...

I know several drinking establishments nearby, what time should the drinking commence??

Sure, blame it on your daughter. Guys, I think he is just going there to find an evening gown for himself, probably something ORANGE!!!! :facepalm:

Sure, blame it on your daughter. Guys, I think he is just going there to find an evening gown for himself, probably something ORANGE!!!! :facepalm:

They would probably have to stitch two of them together for that...

You could always do a street corner or two for a couple of weeks ..... maybe pull enough quarters together to help ease the vacuum !!!! :blur:

To Jim's point, alcohol induced numbness always seems to help !!!!

fourseventeen

I can always help you with a smokin deal on a wedding DJ or wedding photographer. May have a couple spark plugs I can donate too.

Couldnt get them in huh Jay....jk

Desertdawg

Well I survived, even my wallet, while thinner is still intact.... And to feel better after buying something frilly we went to Rudy's BBQ for lunch then RV shopping. Came home with a full belly and the renewed desire to keep the fifth wheel we have for a little while longer....