New Member/Detailer

JasonG

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason, I recently moved to Arizona from Chicago. I have family out here and I am working with my family on another business which is why I left Chicago. I don’t have a Corvette right now, I used to have a 1996 Collectors Edition with an LT4 and a 2003 Coupe w/ anniversary colors in the past. I almost bought a 1999 fixed roof coupe recently in Nassau Blue Metallic but someone topped my offer and my daily driver choice went in the complete opposite direction, a 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood, a giant land yacht. I also have a 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail that I’ve ridden to and from Sturgis a few times. I have been a detailer by trade most of my life and I am trying to earn my way into ACE. Detailing was my business back in Chicago for many years and it turned into a great opportunity for me. I have travelled the country to detail for collectors and car clubs. I went to Atlanta in 2007 to detail for a club there, Dearborn in 2007 and 2008 for clubs and collectors, Las Vegas for the Ford GT club at their annual rally, and to many other customers in Michigan, Milwaukee, Chicago, Tucson, etc.. I have a portfolio online at http://jasonsautospa.biz/gallery/index.php with almost 5,000 photos and over a thousand of those are just Corvettes, everything except C1. I am working on getting the rest of my site back online since I am detailing part time on the weekends in Gilbert. I was told about a detail event coming up this month that I might be able to attend, maybe Ted Yoder and I could provide some advice for those that have detailing questions. If you have any DIY questions now, please don’t hesitate to contact me as I would be more than happy to help out !!

I am working to get this picture approved for my signature but here is my land yacht. I purchased it two years ago from the original owner, I have all of the original paperwork, receipts, original plates, dealer car cover, and more. It’s not mint but it’s a great driver. The engine was rebuilt and bored out a few months ago (Went from 429 C.I. to 437 C.I.) and I’ve slowly been replacing everything else that goes wrong on it! I’m a car guy all the way, if it has tires and an engine, I’m all over it.

<ahttp://jasonsautospa.biz/ACE-SIG.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

I had the pleasure of talking to Ted Yoder and Eddie44 before posting and everyone has been very kind, it sounds like ACE is a great place to be and I hope to meet you guys soon.

Jason

Desertdawg

Welcome to :ACE:

Looking forward to meeting you at one of the cruises :wave2:

We usually make the non-vette drivers cruise in the back of the pack, but I may follow your tank... Less bugs on my ride that way!!!

:welcome: to ACE, from Peoria! We're amassing quite the collection of skilled detailers here!

JLs Mistress

:welcome: to ACE, from Peoria! We're amassing quite the collection of skilled detailers here!

Does that mean we don't have to count Ted :buffer: >>> ouch <<<< :rimshot:

Welcome To Ace Jason

Welcome to ACE! Look forward to your input and participation on the forum. The detail day forthcoming is just up the 101 in Scottsdale, not a bad drive at all. If you're used to Chicago commutes it'll seem like next door!

Guest badbobs95

Welcome from Mesa. :spinin: Chicago? I just finished the first season of "The Boss". And I thought Phoenix had problems. :Hey:

Welcome from Mesa. :spinin: Chicago? I just finished the first season of "The Boss". And I thought Phoenix had problems. :Hey:

Chicago is a craphole Bob, you should know that.

Welcome from Litchfield Park.

Welcome to ACE from Tucson.....hint: we need a good detailer down here almost as bad as we need teh streets repaved!

Marana Rich

:welcome:FROM MARANA! I got one of those land tanks, but a bit newer than yours.

Thanks everyone! Arizona is great, you never get this much sunshine in Illinois so it's always a great day to drive or ride here. Hey Illinois wasn't that bad, ONLY four of the last seven Governors in prison! Only...

Grape Ape

Welcome from east mesa. My Grandpa always drove a caddy. He had a '76 de ville I think it was before he left us. Loved that car.

CrownRoyal

:welcome: from Mesa! I think I saw you at McKlintock and Broadway at around 2am 2 days ago. There cant possibly be another one of these beast roaming the streets around here.

There must be another one around nearby, mine has been here waiting for parts. Thanks for welcoming me to ACE!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to ace & AZ.. Nice car, I had a '66 white w/blue int sedan deville. Wasn't a fleetwood though, but man was that a nice driver! Take it from me, ace is no fun without a Vette. Too tempting seein & hearin bout everybody goin on cruises, workin on thier cars etc... See ya soon & wish you the best here!

Didn't mean tht in a bad way, just sayin... You'll be back in a Vette soon, lol!

Welcome to ACE.... I'm pretty new to the club and I ride a Fatboy.... give me a shout if you wanna go for a ride some weekend...

post-2364-0-63325500-1369108930_thumb.jp

Welcome to ace & AZ.. Nice car, I had a '66 white w/blue int sedan deville. Wasn't a fleetwood though, but man was that a nice driver! Take it from me, ace is no fun without a Vette. Too tempting seein & hearin bout everybody goin on cruises, workin on thier cars etc... See ya soon & wish you the best here!

Thanks for the welcome. I want a Corvette again already.

Welcome to ACE.... I'm pretty new to the club and I ride a Fatboy.... give me a shout if you wanna go for a ride some weekend...

Nice Fatboy! I like your wheels. I have the satin wheels and should go polished. Thanks for the offer too, I may take you up on that after Summer.