Rick T

THIS SATURDAY

MAY 4TH

CORVETTE PERFORMANCE ARIZONA

IS CELEBRATING THEIR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

WITH A SPECIAL EXTENDED HOUR AND SPECIAL EVENT

CORVETTES & CAFFEINE

7 am to 3 pm

SCOTTSDALE ROAD (Between Thomas and MacDowell)

Due to the expected increase in attendance please make sure you RSVP to

Corvette Performance info@CorvettePerformanceArizona

Special events throughout the day!

NCRS 'Paint Clinic', Hosted by Garry Eastwood and Gary Bennett!

Detail Clinic, hosted by Steve Lawrence of Steve's Detailing.

Special Guests.....!

Tom Marquardt from National Auto Care Corp (Extended Warranties),
will be on hand to answer any and all questions about their great warranty program(s).

David Laskowski from PitStop Furniture, will be here to display and demonstrate his line of great 'Man Cave' and office furniture. Dave will have Raffle Prizes and 'Give-a-Ways' for our participants.

DON'T FORGET TO RSVP. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT CELEBRATION OF A GREAT PLACE TO BUY YOUR CORVETTE PARTS.

WOW! Bad taste is not strong enough! I can't imagine any retail establishment stooping to that in their marketing for an event.

Guest badbobs95

One of our fellow ACE members made that video a long time ago. It was meant to be funny. There has been loads of sicker shit than this put on our forum. Somebody needs a pill. :wife::chill-pill::peace:

wickedfastvette

One of our fellow ACE members made that video a long time ago. It was meant to be funny. There has been loads of sicker shit than this put on our forum. Somebody needs a pill. :wife::chill-pill::peace:

Well it isn't funny not even a little.

Perfect example of why we don't do politics in any form on ACE, what is not any big deal to one person is hugely offensive to other(s).

Personal opionion - I think Bruce is a helluva nice guy, but why associate your brand and your business with one of the most hated names on the planet and actually put it on the main page of your website????? Whether its supposed to be a joke or not, it's already having a negative impact.

When it doubt, be Switzerland.....

I agree that there's been a whole lot worse posted here Bob but not for the purpose of marketing a business. I don't know the guy and don't really care who it was it is just in poor taste to associate it with your business. I've never been to the business but would think twice about ever doing business there. Just my .02!

Guest badbobs95

I agree that there's been a whole lot worse posted here Bob but not for the purpose of marketing a business. I don't know the guy and don't really care who it was it is just in poor taste to associate it with your business. I've never been to the business but would think twice about ever doing business there. Just my .02!

Understood and I agree but everybody does things at some time in their life without thinking it through. Bruce is hard to take even on a good day but he does mean well. He provides a venue and lots of freebees to anyone that loves Corvettes. Poor taste, yes. Worthy of being vilified? Not in my opinion.

I agree Bob, I didn't know Corvette owners were so uptight.

I don't get it with the Sidewinder missile. Is the video in bad taste? Perhaps. Am I offended? No Would that video prevent me from going back? Not a bit. If the video revealed something more disturbing such burning the American Flag or showing our service members being killed, then I would have a problem with the video. We are all entitled to our opinions and I do have a tendency to agree with Bob that sometimes we do get a little "butt" hurt from time to time but that is the nature of being human. I understand why we don't allow politics to be discussed on the forum because a heated discussion could take place and eventually ruin friendships that have been created here. I prefer more discussion on cars, sammiches, and bobbies. :cherye:

My point was not pointed at an individual but at a business that would use that on their website which is meant to market their business. It shows me the kind of poor taste and lack of judgement the ownership has. If any one of you sent me an email with that clip attached I'd say WTH and delete it. Too many people will form an opinion of this company based on what they see on their website. Just poor taste and lack of judgement!

I agree Bob, I didn't know Corvette owners were so uptight.

Uptight??? This group of wingnuts uptight??? Not hardly, this crowd is sort of the opposite of uptight; the fact that this "funny/joke" video has garnered such negative response should speak volumes really.

A really funny guy told me one time "If you have to explain a joke, then it's probably not a very good joke". I'm not saying it's going to stop me from attending occassionally or buy items there in the future because of all this, but it most certainly gives me pause.

Guest badbobs95

My point was not pointed at an individual but at a business that would use that on their website which is meant to market their business. It shows me the kind of poor taste and lack of judgement the ownership has. If any one of you sent me an email with that clip attached I'd say WTH and delete it. Too many people will form an opinion of this company based on what they see on their website. Just poor taste and lack of judgement!

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? Not once in your life have you shown really poor judgement? Remember "He who throws the first stone"? Eddie, he does more for the Corvette community than any of us and all you do is criticize and you haven't even met the man. I respect you but why all the harsh words? This really sucks!

I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree then Bob. You know Bruce and work(ed) with him and I've never met him and never been to the place. What he needs to realize is customers judge his business by his behavior and based on that video it would take a lot to get me to use his business. There are too many alternatives. Also, realize I'm not attacking Bruce personally because i've never met him, but rather his judgement as a business owner.

Guest badbobs95

I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree then Bob. You know Bruce and work(ed) with him and I've never met him and never been to the place. What he needs to realize is customers judge his business by his behavior and based on that video it would take a lot to get me to use his business. There are too many alternatives. Also, realize I'm not attacking Bruce personally because i've never met him, but rather his judgement as a business owner.

Once again, I agree. There is nothing wrong with having a disagreement or a friendly argument. You should know that he used his life's savings and worked his ass off six days a week for the last three years to build this Corvette paradise giving us a 6 bay garage with a lift, a lounge/gameroom with food, soda, coffee, beer, cocktails, big screen, party room, all at a very affordable price "FREE" and many people like yourself have never been there for whatever reason to support it. He may be a half bubble off level but he tries. Oh ya, I attack him personally all the time, doesn't do any good! :spinin::spinin::spinin: See ya soon.

wickedfastvette

Good, back to happy fun time, carry on!

You're not dad............................Just sayin

Good, back to happy fun time, carry on!

You're not dad............................Just sayin
post-19-0-49053800-1367426201_thumb.jpg

Grape Ape

One of our fellow ACE members made that video a long time ago. It was meant to be funny. There has been loads of sicker shit than this put on our forum.

Bob, I agree that there has been sicker stuff floating around here. Not meaning to raise this subject up again but I just wanted to clarify what I meant in the other thread. The video would have probably been fine all by itself. But the reference to who it was referring to as to the RSVP is what I had an issue with. Adding THAT name to the video didn't really hit any funny bones with me. Referencing someone that would have been worth referencing would have been better. Just my :2cents and I will leave it alone now.

"a half bubble off level"

Now there's a first for me Bob ..... :LolLol:

Grape Ape

I thought he did, that's why I'm not going.......(no smileys)