NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fast Glass Corvettes

Cu4L8R

I just came to 99th ave n McDowell to do some shopping an saw about 20 Vettes just sittin in the parking lot thought it was an ACE meet up but turns out to be guys from Fast Glass ready to ttake a cruise there was lots of people takin pics. Talked to them a lil about ACE they said they were gonna look into it cause they hardly do lunches n cruises n they want more of that. Just thought I would share it

Kim and I are Charter Members of FastGlass. Great group of folks but as they said, they drive somewhere locally and eat. Not many out of town cruises. If you saw 20 Vettes that was probably a record for one of their events. They have a new Events Coordinator so hoping things will change.

Yea I was chatting with the owner of a C6 silver,coupe. I can't believe they didn't know about Corvette Performance shop. They were surprised we had one in town they said they will try n make it on sat. Its always good to meet new corvette owners. Everythings

We ran into the Scottsdale (?) Corvette Club on Saturday morning when we met at Carefree and I-17 for our Prescott drive.

I think my car's idle scared them away :smilelol

We ran into the Scottsdale (?) Corvette Club on Saturday morning when we met at Carefree and I-17 for our Prescott drive.

I think my car's idle scared them away :smilelol

Yes, you almost never run into anyone who says they are part of the Scottsdale club. They are, or were, sponsored by Van Chev in Scottsdale, but I understand they rarely even meet there.