Corvette's & Caffeine May 4th at 7:00am

Cu4L8R

Well looks like Corvette's & Caffeine is having there 1st Annual in there Scottsdale location. Going to be Free Coffe,Donuts,& Bagels like always but also having a BBQ. Hope to see u guys there

You know I'll be there!

If it wasn't for Coffee and Caffeine I wouldn't be a Acehole!

See you there!!!

I will be there as usual, then off to the Pavilions for "Corvette Saturday" later in the day.

Guest badbobs95

Not that I'm disappointed, I can't go this month. My son is graduating with his MBA this Saturday at the stadium. This is even more exciting than seeing you aceholes yacking about your Vettes. He retired from the Navy two years ago after 20 years of service and I'm so proud of him I could just scream. Yall have fun. :spinin::spinin::spinin::spinin::spinin:

Thought about going til I saw that video on the site. Not very funny, but that might just be my opinion.

fourseventeen

7am....holy smokes! I dont think my car will start that early.

"Thought about going til I saw that video on the site. Not very funny, but that might just be my opinion".

What video, and where?

Marana Rich

"Thought about going til I saw that video on the site. Not very funny, but that might just be my opinion".

What video, and where?

It was thought to be in poor taste by some members, and the link has been removed from here. It can still be found on Arizona Performance website.

Thought about going til I saw that video on the site. Not very funny, but that might just be my opinion.

I thought it was funny and clever, Bruce must have thought so too because he posted it.

Extender32

Naw I'm out because it's my 50th and Julie is taking me to Flag for the day to spend it with my son.

Am planning to represent the all but lost Crossfire Crowd ....that alone should excite a large majority of this motley crowd !!! :bananaparty:

As for the video ..... not my cup a tea either ..... but each to their own where humor is concerned .... we do have quite a selection here, wouldn't you agree.

Bruce has a good thing going there for all Vette folks ..... I know he helps us out a lot with sourcing parts at reasonable prices .... and getting it done in a timely fashion ....

but that .... just a #shamelessplug (where is that smiley after all ?? )