Shouldnt have bought from c7carbon...

DvC

I pulled it out of the box and everything looked good, but with nothing to measure its fitment against it was just speculation. Well today was a nice day and i had some time to try to install it. This thing was not made right. Gaps were incorrect, bubbles by the light, and it was curved like a C.

Posted Image

Excuse my amateur photography :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BR4r6JSkKQ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the following pics you can see the curve very well

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dang, that sucks. I guess it is time to see if their customer service is better than their parts. What a bummer...

im surprised. they have emailed me back alreay saying they are willing to take it back

I bought my prepainted ZR style tail from Josh at RPI and was happy with it. Hopefully they make everything right for you.

fourseventeen

Yup RPI is the way to go. Thats where I got my first Z06 spoiler when I had my orange C6/Z06...Josh is a real good guy to deal with and their products are top notch. with my new Z06 I got the ZR1 spoiler directly from GM cause I was able to get a great deal on an OEM spoiler, otherwise I would have went back to RPI

I bought a set of font splash gaurds from RPI and was not impressed with the quality of their product. The edge that sets against the paint was nothing more than a vacuum line that had been cut and then glued to the edge of the splash gaurd. I returned them and ordered from APSIS with good results.

they have been very helpful in the return process. i have accepted their offer to receive a full carbon fiber replacement for my trouble at the same price. they are also eating shipping to return the messed up one. as long as i remove my youtube vid.

are you guys able to see my you tube vid still? i made it private...

are you guys able to see my tube still? i made it private...

.....Oh really....