Anyone else having issues with signatures now?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

I have never had any issues posting %7Boption%7D signatures before the site update...now I cant post anything. I tried to put up a new one and keep getting errors. tried to just put my old one back up and it wont even let me do that. Has something changed that is not allowing me to post ANY signatures?

Don't know, haven't paid attention. Posting now to see if mine is still there... Edit: ...nope, no issues. Edit: Can you send me the link to your pic and let me take a look at it? Edit: Keep in mind sig pics are limited to 800 by 600.

If your going to use the img tags you need to check the little box on the lower left of the sig box to switch it to HTML. Or just use the insert image button above the reply box. IPB decided to simplify the script with this latest upgrade and in the process it limits the users ability to type out hypertext attributes. Now you just use the buttons and it appears with the code hidden.

fourseventeen

Thanks Dawg ill try it again. and yes sean it was 580x250

fourseventeen

Nope still having issues....says unable to retrive photo diminsions. here is a direct link to the photo on my photo bucket page...

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh506/Elitephotophx/EliteEVENTbanner2_zps9327ecea.jpg

563x213 is the size after I just cropped it to retry as a smaller file.

I get the same error code. Still trying to figure it out. Guess I don't need a sig pic....... :down: ,,,,,,,I don't see the html button on the lower left corner either....

Nope still having issues....says unable to retrive photo diminsions. here is a direct link to the photo on my photo bucket page...

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh506/Elitephotophx/EliteEVENTbanner2_zps9327ecea.jpg

563x213 is the size after I just cropped it to retry as a smaller file.

Gee, I just pasted it in your sig with the tags and it worked on the first try...

I get the same error code. Still trying to figure it out. Guess I don't need a sig pic....... :down: ,,,,,,,I don't see the html button on the lower left corner either....

Post or PM the link to your sig pic and I'll do it. Not sure why it won't work for you.

fourseventeen

weird weird. I tried using IE and tried doing it with Google Chrome and no dice either way. But thanks for putting that up buddy I do appreciate it

fourseventeen

it wont even let me edit the text portion without telling me there is an error with the image and wont save the updated text. WEIRD lol.

A few members have had to actually click the "sign out" link on the top right, close your browser then reopen and log back on to get a new cookie set,I think it re caches the forum too. Please give that a try.

fourseventeen

nope no dice there either Dawg. signed out. cleared cache, signed back in...still same issue. Oh well. My sig is fine for now thanks to Yoder lol

Gheesh, it even takes 40 posts for you to do a signature lol. I miss the Jay DIY's

I cannot see the list of the pics. I have checked the emoticons box, but still cannot find them. I am using an IPad.

Oli,

When you click or touch the smilie face above the reply box, you should get a popup window on the right side of your safari window....

I'll have to look when I get home to see if I'm missing something.

Just tried it again. No luck.

See if you can get this one to post in sig.

Posted Image

fourseventeen

Dawg...I still see the photo in my link I posted. BUT I do not see it in my sig anymore. Hmmmmm. lol

Marco...thanks I think LOL.

EDIT: Now the sig is showing up again from when Yoder posted it. so whatever I am gonna leave it alone for now :)

Gheesh, it even takes 40 posts for you to do a signature lol. I miss the Jay DIY's

:funnypost: Nothing else to add. :P

• 2 weeks later...