NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mobile DJ & Photo Services for your next party or event- anywhere in the valley

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Hey guys and gals,

Most of you know I have been doing professional photography for all of my adult life but did you know I offer my

Photography Services for events such as parties, school functions, grad parties, corporate events and weddings? My rates are very competitive and the quality of my work is top notch. I have even been credited 2 years in a row now for being one of the top 3 event photographers in the valley by Arizona Foothills Magazine. We also offer photo booth services for events. Be sure to let us know if you are in need of professional photography services by contacting me here on ACE or by emailing me with my email address below.

Only a handful of you know that I am also a DJ. I play music in some of the local nightclubs and restaurants and as of Jan of this year I purchased all of the extra equipment needed to offer...

MOBILE DJ SERVICES.

If you are having a party, BBQ, corporate event, grad party, school function, fundraiser, etc and would like to have music and a great vibe for your guests then I am the guy to call. I have high end DJ equipment including turn tables and a high power speaker systems comprised of multiple 15" loudspeakers and 18" subwoofer enclosures....sure to rock ANY party...50 people or 2000 people! I also have a lighting truss with laser lighting, colored LED moving lightheads, strobes and fog machines. All we need to set up is a 10x10 spot and a power outlet to run our extension cord to...we bring everything else to take care of the music and lighting.

If your interested in booking our DJ SERVICES for your next event be sure to either PM me here on ACE or mention ACE when calling or emailing us and I will knock off 40% from our regular rates.

We have most music types ranging from 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and today. Classics, rock and roll, rap, dance, top 40, country, etc. over 30,000 songs available and growing every day.

Jay

Jay@ElitePhotoPhx.com

post-1446-0-00928800-1367090353_thumb.jp

fourseventeen

lol yall crazy BUT yes I can play disco and for the right price I can bring models. :)

• 2 weeks later...
fourseventeen

I know someones gotta be hosting a party soon at their home or business. 40% OFF for ACE members :) I am all booked for May so plan after the 2nd week in June :)

What would you charge to come out to the Childrens Car Show for Cancer? We need a DJ, have some photographers no DJ.

fourseventeen

PM me all of the info Cross and I will check to see if I am available. Location, time, date, etc. I usually do half off for non profits but depending on when and where I could likely work something out.

• 1 month later...
fourseventeen

Its party season...whos ready to host an event and could use my services @ a killer ACE discount :banannadance:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.