Car cruise up to Prescott tomorrow, 4/27/2013

FNBADAZ06

I'm going to take the car for a cruise with a couple of GTO guys up to Prescott tomorrow morning, Saturday April 27, 2013.

I'm pretty sure Extender32 and Jon 6.0 are going as well, so I figured if any other Vette's want to crash the party, meet us at Carefree Highway and I-17 at 9:30 a.m. at the Starbucks.

I'm bringing an extra 5 gallons of E85 with me, as I don't know what my cruise range is yet with this fuel.

I'll bring my netbook and 91 pump gas tune, just in case :smilelol

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Kid activities all day long. :( I'm in need of speed.

Bummer.....but, family first.....bro's 2nd........hoes........uh, let me think on that one. :)

On call all weekend and still working on the landscaping at the Dawg pound

Bummer, have a 10 AM appointment to show perspective tenants my rental property. SLAMMER

Bummer, have a 10 AM appointment to show perspective tenants my rental property. SLAMMER

Oh well....at least I'll have Dave, and possibly Oli, with me.

Anyone need bail money?

Victor may, he got into a 3 mph fender bender with an Audi from Nevada. 2 GTO guys got popped by DPS for 60 in a 45 and the one DPS officer lied through his teeth because he stated that they had calls that we were driving like idiots on SR 79 and we were never on SR 79.

Anyone need bail money?

They may not be at a place where they can respond for say 30 days or so!

Wait Victor got in another accident? Man that guy can not catch a freaking brake.

Yep :(

An out of stater decided to begin pulling out onto the US 60 going to Wickenburg, then changed her mind and slammed on the brakes. I had my eyes pointed at the oncoming US 60 traffic instead of her car and bumped her left rear bumper with my right corner. It looks like my clear bra may have done it's job and protected the paint, but I won't know unitl I get it in the shop.

This also probably kills my Inde track day as well.

Crap Victor, you need to go back to driving school or something.... :lol

I wrongly assumed when the driver begun to pull into the flow of traffic, she was fully committed and I began to pull forward and was looking upstream at the traffic pattern. Wrong decision on my part, regardless of the stupid move on her part. Extender32 and all the other cars behind us saw what she did when she slammmed on her brakes, but I was the one who made contact, so I'm at fault.

My very first accident where I was at fault....damn.

I wrongly assumed when the driver begun to pull into the flow of traffic, she was fully committed and I began to pull forward and was looking at the traffic pattern. Wrong decision on my part, regardless of the stupid move on her part. Extender32 and all the other cars behind us saw what she did when she slammmed on her brakes, but I was the one who made contact, so I'm at fault.

That's what you get for trusting a woman, especially one behind the wheel. Just remember the bumper sticker I once saw. It said "The more I know about women, the better I like my car".

Been there, done that... at a merge point in El Paso, average merge speed was about 35mph and the guy in front of me decided he wanted to stop before he merged.

I of course was looking back left to make sure there was no cars coming up, all clear then BAM I hit him... His car had one small scratch, but my truck had a bent the bumper....

I asked him why he stopped when the merging traffic (us) had our own lane on the new road, he had no answer...

Been there, done that... at a merge point in El Paso, average merge speed was about 35mph and the guy in front of me decided he wanted to stop before he merged.

I of course was looking back left to make sure there was no cars coming up, all clear then BAM I hit him... His car had one small scratch, but my truck had a bent the bumper....

I asked him why he stopped when the merging traffic (us) had our own lane on the new road, he had no answer...

Yep.....I asked her why she stopped and she said she saw a car coming.....1/4 mile up the freakin' highway in the high speed lane.

Unbelievable.....but, I still ran into the back of her.

I was pulling out of a large shopping center one day behind a woman in a SUV. She started pulling out onto the street, then of course changed her mind. Since I knew it was woman behind the wheel, I saw what was happening and stopped before hitting her. Of course the car behind me pulled up as well and there was no extra room between my vette and the SUV in front of me and the car behind me. Naturally, after stopping, she decided to back up. I got on the horn and could do nothing as she backed into the front of my vette and did a lot of damage. She of course said she couldn't see or hear me!!

I wrongly assumed when the driver begun to pull into the flow of traffic, she was fully committed and I began to pull forward and was looking at the traffic pattern. Wrong decision on my part, regardless of the stupid move on her part. Extender32 and all the other cars behind us saw what she did when she slammmed on her brakes, but I was the one who made contact, so I'm at fault.

That's what you get for trusting a woman, especially one behind the wheel. Just remember the bumper sticker I once saw. It said "The more I know about women, the better I like my car".

No way to know it was a woman driver until she got out and slammed her door.

Sorry to hear this Victor .... was there much damage to her car ???

Can't tell you how many times I've so close ..... I just watch the car in front now ... then do my event planning ..... I hate that !!!!!