1979 4 speed Black Vette for sale.

Billy Kent

I have had the car for about 7 years. I purchased it from CnV corvettes in Tempe which I believe is no longer there. I paid $14000.00 for it. They had gone through it pretty well & made a turn key car out of it vs a fixer upper. What all they had to do I do not know. I believe the carpet has all been replaced and the drivers seat so there is nothing wrong on the inside. The steering rods etc. were new and exhaust system seems to be new also. The body is in great shape but the paint is not perfect. From the street it looks great but close up you can see the imperfections, more on the hood than any other place. Mechanically it runs great. There is a slow front seal leak that they did not fix. There also maybe a freon leak in the air conditioner as it worked well when I got it but does not blow cold now and I have not had it checked. It has power windows and door locks which work. It also has glass T-tops. As far as I can tell the engine numbers match the car. I bought it to scratch an itch and now I only drive it ocassionally to keep things from drying out. It needs to go to someone who will drive it and show it off. Asking $8500.00 If you would like to discuss further let me know. Thank you William Have pics but could not figure out how to put them on here. William Kentopp Sent from my iPhone

I was looking for something like this a couple weeks ago, then got distracted with other generations.... I'll PM ya. Thanks, Joe

As fun as it is to leave Dawg in suspense.... I looked at it, but ended up goin with a different car. Don't get me wrong tho, this car is nice! Excellent, excellent interior, great body, driver quality paint. It's all there & I great original condition. Somebody should buy this car, for the price alone it can't be beat. Cheaper to buy a clean driver & go from there, than to get a basket case! This is nice & so worth it. Turn key! Billy, the owner, is a real nice guy, nice house etc.. The kind of person you should feel good about buyin an old car from. Sorry it didn't work out Billy, best of luck to you though.

• 1 month later...

Got teh pics last night Billy! Thanks....it's a very good-lookin' car, should have no problems selling it, I wish it was an auto trans car for teh Mrs.'Shifter...

• 1 month later...

Have one offer under asking price,

Opening up for additional offers before I commit

See attached pic.

email for more questions

Thanks

William

post-2327-0-74483900-1374154768_thumb.jp

Mite know someone ... how many miles ((or did I miss that))

Can I get those pictures you sent to someone else earlier? Chey has been saying she wants a C3 but she wants a Manual... well here one is.

My emails is wafflecross at gmail

I got them I will show Cheyenne when she gets home tonight, its very nice I agree.

GLWS - sounds like a very nice car to have. I'm savin' up for a golf cart tho...

FREE BUMP!

• 4 weeks later...