Got my Z back !

hiperf406

I picked my vette up on Wed. from Classic Gold who repaired the recent light pole mishap for me. I am very impressed with the quality of work & attention to detail they used in the repair. Michael was always willing to discuss any of my concerns or questions I had about the repairs. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work performed on their vehicle. Wife & I took a short trip to Lake Havisu on Thurs/ Fri & we stopped at Parker Dam for a few pics.

Front view where car was damaged.

Posted Image

Posted Image

New licence plate

Posted Image

I saw it in person, it looked awesome! Joe sure had fun showing off our vettes to every customer that walked in.. :lol

Yup, they do great work and not just on vettes either. My GP loves that place.

I agree with those who have posted before me, a timeless classic restored to former glory. Looks great!

Wow, that car looks awesome! Lol.. Thank you for bringing it to us for the repairs.. I love that car btw... I'm a c4 guy & thats the holy grail of the generation! I'm glad your happy with it & I'll be sure to show this to my brother Michael! Thanks everyone else as well, it's nice to part of such a great group.

Marana Rich

Looking good.

Your route to Lake Havasu reminds me of Dawg's route to Tucson. Kind of roundabout, but always worth the stop for photo op.