1987 C4 Convertible Project Car

Cu4L8R

My friend has this 1987 C4 just sitting around,he now decided to sell it.he asked me to post it up for him see if anyone would be interested in it. Its a L98 TPI engine with 48k miles on it. Black Car w/Black Top,aftermarket wheels.front spoiler n the rear spoiler are after market.its Automatic needs a lot of work to get running,he said car started when he bought it,but he took parts out to finish he's. C4. Engine is all PowerCoated Gold & Chrome so is everything under the car last owner was making it a show car but never finished it. He asking $2,500. Might be worth more parting out but he just wants to sell the whole car to get it out of the way. PM me for any questions thx guys.ii can send pics just tex me at 602 303 8866

I'd like to see that motor....but just for giggles.

:werd: might find a few trinkets to dress mine up!

How about some pictures? Extra credit for pointing!

I posted it up on Craigslist. Car pic n motor I'm havin a hard time posting them up here its under 1987 Corvette Convertible for $2,500 if u guys tex me I can send u the pics I have on me

• 2 weeks later...
Two Fangs

The engine looks like it's all there, what parts did your friend take off or out of it to complete his car? If it was running when he parked it, I assume the engine is in good shape, no smoking or knocking?

He took off sensors,relays,exhaust,n the battery so far. Car is all complete he told me motor was fine when he fired it up.but anything that is wrong with it he can make a list of it I'm sure. I wish I can fix it but I need a small truck for work.

Dr. Vette

Low speed racer, The tires from my 98 can be seen at Joe Cordes vette shop off broadway, Sorry no pics. Dr. C.