Forgestar wheels on craigslist...

Big Poppa

No affiliation with the seller, but saw this and thought I'd throw it up here...

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/3682051938.html

I have a pair of black very clean Forgestar F14 performance wheels with yokohama tires. Set comes ready to mount on vehicle with tire pressure monitors in them and a set of black lug nuts. Tires and rims are only 6 months old. Like brand new with no scrapes or curb rash and less them 1200 miles on tires. They are an inch taller then stock sizes @ 19×9 front and 20×11 rear! The rear tire is 305/25/20. They are 12" wide!! Monster rear tires look great being that wide. Awesome set of practically new wheels and tires at half the price of new!! $2200 firm. Absolutely no trades and no low ballers. Serious inquires only. Call or text 520-609-1338 as I will not be checking email.

Posted Image

Is a pair equal to 4 rims or what??? :lol

Ya, I'm not sure. He has a picture of 4 wheels, but says pair, then says set. Who the hell knows?

He has been trying to sell those for a month or longer. He's not motivated, not my personal taste but he is just waiting until the right buyer comes along. (More power to him but yeah they have been up for awhile)