New Software update

Desertdawg

Donna, I've looked all over and can't find an option for uploading in the mobile skin. What you can do is click the "Full Version" button on the bottom center, it will load the forum just like on a computer, from there you can upload, after your done posting you can switch back to mobile with the link on the bottom left of the page. Alex and Mark, thanks guys!!! Elliot, gifs should load, but animated gifs are not allowed, Marco would abuse it with a whole movie just like he has in his sig... :lol Rich, the first time you can go to first unread post, but once you've read it then it's no longer an unread post.... I've moved stuff like the "view new posts" button before, it's can be a real pain to get it in just the perfect spot for everyone to be happy, so far your the only member with that complaint...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• C4orce2

• Cross

• Shifty

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THX for the work Dawg...yes our cheese has been moved and to this point all is working well for me. But with all the new digging around I feel I need to head on back to Jamaca or visit Dean!

post-56-0-22583200-1366378426_thumb.jpg

Woo Hoo !!!

go to

templates/CSS - Globaltemplates/userinfopane

and type in

<span class='group_title'>{$this->lang->words['m_joined']}</span> <span class='post_count desc lighter'>{parse date=$author['joined]" format="joined"}</span>

And we have the "Joined Date" displayed under your avatar again :bounce017:

What is the parts that you think suck?

Yes it's to late to go back, so voice your likes and dislikes and maybe they can be improved....

Anyone else have complaints or trouble finding anything????

I hope to have some time real soon to update the logo and edit the colors of the forum, suggestions????

It appears to me we have two options when opening threads, either open the entire thread and scroll through it or open it to the last post and all you get is that. I'm on my iPad. Is that all you get in the mobile version or is there a way to open to the last post and scroll back?

Eddie, I have found if there are multiple pages to a thread, if you click the box just to the right of the next box, it opens the last page.

It appears to me we have two options when opening threads, either open the entire thread and scroll through it or open it to the last post and all you get is that. I'm on my iPad. Is that all you get in the mobile version or is there a way to open to the last post and scroll back?

My iPad doesn't do this. Make sure you are clicking the blue box to the left on the full site. On the mobile site, you should automatically be brought to the first new post just by clicking on the thread.

My iPad doesn't do this. Make sure you are clicking the blue box to the left on the full site. On the mobile site, you should automatically be brought to the first new post just by clicking on the thread.
Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I've been clicking on the down arrow.

I still say icons bigger than 100kb would be nice.

Icons ??? Do you mean smilies or avatars?

Does this new and improved site allow for "racier" avatars now ? :leaving

Does this new and improved site allow for "racier" avatars now ? :leaving

racier ??? Like pictures of fast cars ?

I get a 500 server error only when I hit teh "view new posts" box, but I can go to each section w/o issue.

I know the server's were getting pounding again today with DNS attacks, it slowed us down some and even bounced the resource limit a couple of times, try hitting refresh on your browser, then the view new content to see if that resets it for you!

I can't upload my same Avatar that I had before. I get an error message that only files under 100K are allowed.

What happened to the photo that used to be in our profiles? Has that feature been discontinued entirely?

Why is the default font in my posts so small? Must I manually change the size every time I post? WTF?

Ok the photo size has been increased to 500kb, see if that makes you all happy... Donna, try uploading your avatar again, and the font setting is something on your end, try logging out and back in to see if it resets it.

Unless there is something still going on with teh server attacks, my work browser (IE-don't know which version) doesn't care for teh new software, sucks at home too with Opera, but not as bad.

I have been getting annoyed with Firefox lately but it seems it has to be one of my add-on's causing the thing to be a pain. I was just thinking about going back to Opera last night. Good to know its probably still as buggy as I remember.