Time for a detail day

anmracing2

Well, it's been a long time since we have been able to host a Corvette Sunday at the AnM Compound, so now that the garage is nice and clean I figure this would be a good time to do it.

I talked to Ted and asked him if he would be willing to show us some of his tips and tricks for detailing. So class will be in session on May 19th at 8:00ish. Hope to see you all there. Bring your favorite detailing tools and product for some insight from the pro!

Hope to see some of you newbies too. This will be a great time to hang out and get to meet some of the ACE holes.

Would love to see some of the C-3's stop by. So dust off the old bucket and come on over. We don't see too many C-3's out and about.

5449 E. Sweetwater Ave. Just north of Cactus and west of 56th st.

Hope to see you there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing2

• Marco

• Ted Y

• Chameleon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be demonstrating how to start fresh, cut, polish, prepare and apply Opti-Coat on a panel. You should be able to replicate this process on your entire car if you want and do it yourself.

I will be standing there watching Ted and making excuses for not taking better care of the paint on my car

I will be standing there watching Ted and making excuses for not taking better care of the paint on my car

You got paint on there??? I always thought it was gray primer. :lol

wickedfastvette

I will be demonstrating how to start fresh, cut, polish, prepare and apply Opti-Coat on a panel. You should be able to replicate this process on your entire car if you want and do it yourself.

Hmmm that's my birthday, do you need a lesson car.............................................hint,hint.

Cool - maybe I can finish my seat install and carpet cleaning...the rest of the time I will perform the obligatory pointing maneuvers.

getting ready to start with my carpet replacement project ..... maybe could get er done by then and offer up a tired C3 paint for your magical touch of rebirth !!! :partydance:

I don't think I'll be there. That's our 40th wedding anniversary so it might be tough to get a kitchen pass. :lol

I don't think I'll be there. That's our 40th wedding anniversary so it might be tough to get a kitchen pass. :lol

Kim should buy you a Yoder detail of the '66 as an anniversary present. :lol

Kim should buy you a Yoder detail of the '66 as an anniversary present. :lol

Gotta visit Bromley first. Needs brakes, fluids changed and a tune-up.

getting ready to start with my carpet replacement project ..... maybe could get er done by then and offer up a tired C3 paint for your magical touch of rebirth !!! :partydance:

That would be awesome! Hope to see the ride. Can't wait.

LOL!! Well, try to at least drive by and give the ACE hole salute.....

Cool - maybe I can finish my seat install and carpet cleaning...the rest of the time I will perform the obligatory pointing maneuvers.

There will be plenty of room for ya'!

Tanks......alot....

I don't know if Ted will have enough Opti Coat for the bus, but we'll see......

Tanks......alot....

I don't know if Ted will have enough Opti Coat for the bus, but we'll see......
I bet if we tried we could get it wrapped in a couple hours. What do you think, an ACE party bus? :lol

Thats what the ACEholes need...A short party bus.......

If ACE had a party bus it would definitely be a short bus :lol

If I have my trans done by then, I'd like my car to be in the mix for this. :xfinger Working a deal now...will make decision on the work soon. If I make the move, car could possibly be ready by then.