How I spent last Friday - Mock Crash

Ted Y

The production team noticed a typo. They are fixing it and reuploading it. I will re-link the new video in a bit. The corrected video is now online. I re-linked it in the first post.

I was there and got to see it live. :yesnod There were lots of people involved in that. They even include some of the kids as part of the "experience." :thumbs

You play a good cop, Mr. Yoder! :eddie2: But really, I think that's a good thing & a good video. I truly don't get the appeal of drinking and driving, I just don't get it. I hope these kids figure out quickly that it's not worth it. Not worth it killing their friends, getting a DUI whatever they need to make it "not worth it". If kids must go out and drink (but really, why in HS?) I hope they're smart enough to just stay put and not drive OR get in the car with someone who has been drinking.. even just a little.

Pretty powerful message there. Hopefully it sinks in well. Kudos to all involved, especially to Ted for letting us see how some of our taxes are being put to good use. :thumbs

fourseventeen

Excellent job Glendale. I wish every agency would do these types of recreations. Maybe it would talk some sense into all of these youngsters these days who just have no clue how much drinking and driving can affect the lives of others and their families.

Thanks. I know Phoenix PD does some, but i haven't heard of any others.

When I was at Corona Del Sol, they would do this every year, for the Juniors and Seniors.