5-12-13 Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Event

GTABurnout

All, Here it is the Sunday event some of you have been asking for. This is a open track event but you must be prepaid. Spots are limited so please get a hold of me to sign up and get payment taken care of. Price $160. Event: Open track event at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox AZ. This is a world class 2.75 road course. Temps in Wilcox are usually 10-20 degrees cooler then in Tucson. This event is the best way to get a lot of track time for a low price. With only 8 cars per session and 4 sessions you will log some track miles. If you have questions please contact me. Hunter

On Mother's Day! Nice.

Come run an event with us you will see whay we take what we can get.

I average 100 track miles per event. Try and do that at a NASA or ProAuto Event.

VenomOnWheels

On Mother's Day! Nice.

Come run an event with us you will see whay we take what we can get.

I average 100 track miles per event. Try and do that at a NASA or ProAuto Event.

I am not complaining at all. My mother-in-law lives only 35 miles from INDE, so I'll get free lodging, great meals, lots of love, and maybe a chance to run at the track. Selfishly, Mother's Day couldn't get much better for me.

:partydance:

On Mother's Day! Nice.

Come run an event with us you will see whay we take what we can get. I average 100 track miles per event. Try and do that at a NASA or ProAuto Event.

I am not complaining at all. My mother-in-law lives only 35 miles from INDE, so I'll get free lodging, great meals, lots of love, and maybe a chance to run at the track. Selfishly, Mother's Day couldn't get much better for me. :partydance:

Well let me know if you would like to come out and run with us.

Or anyone on the fence about these events come out meet some of the people take a ride around the track and I assure you, you will be coming out to run at the next event.

Thanks

Hunter

TotesMcGotes

dude. I'm in. let me know what i have to do. thanks.

BTW, yes this is my first post lol. I just bought an 07 Z06

Totes, I responed to your PM. If your in Tucson we can meet up and I can answer any questions.

Thanks

Hunter

Totes, let me know if you are still wanting to sign up. I have 12 or so signed up and paid right now. Ask anyone who has gone this is a good way to use that Vette as it was intended with min risk from law enforcement. If your not sure shoot me a PM with any questions.

Now some inspiration.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'm still in. i sent you a text. i'll call you tomorrow to make arrangements for the payment. thanks

Got it man, when we talk on the phone I can answer all your questions.

Come on I know some of you Vette guys want to see just what your car is capable of. For less then a speeding ticket you can come drive your car as hard as you feel safe doing.

This will be the last open event for the summer.

Thanks

Hunter

GTABurnout

About 4 spots open right now guys. If anyone was waiting now is the time to lock it down. Going to be a small event and going to be the last event till after summer.

GTABurnout

Just in case any one is worried about the risk of a track day over a Mt. run. Here is two SLS's taking a few hot laps at Inde.

Offer is on the table to come check out the event. Even if you are unsure about drving at the event. Come meet the people see the facility and prepare for the next event.

Spots are filling quickly. down to about 3 open spots. So let me know. Tayler, I have a spot held for you.

Posted Image

GTABurnout

Bump, Come out and get some track time. Learn to drive your car better in a safe environment.