P.D.I on 4/17/2006

Official NCM delivery 4/18/2006

4/16/2006....rollin' down the assembly line :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

4/17/2006 PDI !!!!

Posted Image

On it's way to the NCM showroom display !!!

Posted Image

4/18/2006 NCM display and delivery :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

....and, almost 2 years to the day, the ride home from Newport Beach, Cali .....best day, EVER !!!

Posted Image

That’s awesome that the previous owner handed off all those cool photos. I think I see a slight resemblance between then and now. You must be proud, your baby is all grown up!

Quick question, When I did the Museum delivery option, I wanted to see the car being built. To do that I would have either had to stay in Bowling Green for 2 weeks, or take 2 trips. See this post for the reason http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2416926-two-week-quality-hold-at-bg.html 2 week quality hold on all museum delivery vehicles. Just wonderin. Rob

Quick question,

When I did the Museum delivery option, I wanted to see the car being built.

To do that I would have either had to stay in Bowling Green for 2 weeks, or take 2 trips.

See this post for the reason

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2416926-two-week-quality-hold-at-bg.html

2 week quality hold on all museum delivery vehicles.

Just wonderin.

Rob

Good question.

Roger, the original owner, took all the pic's with the exception of the PDI pic and my drive home.

My NCM plaque shows 4/18/2006 as the official delivery date when Roger picked her up from the museum, and you can see the date on the PDI.

Maybe this mandatory two week hold was implemented after MY 2006 ?

Cool beans V. If that car only knew what it was destined to become... :lol

Very neat, I really would enjoy it to be able to do that. Maybe I can with a C7 some day lol. Happy Born on Day to your Vette

....and, HAPPY RE-BORN DAY as well !!!!! FNBADAZ06 came home today, 4-16-2013.......7 years after she was born, with MO POWA !!!!!!!! :3gears: Man, is it awesome to see it back in the garage. Went a burned a 1/4 of E85 already :smilelol LPM wants it back for a final checkup on Friday, but , so far so good :)