7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

See you at McDonald's on Saturday morning.

We will be there a little before 6am so we can leave at 6 sharp. That is a favorite meeting spot for other clubs as well so there may be more than just ACEholes meeting there about that time. My wife and I will be wearing our ACE shirts. Should be fun!

Just heard today.... We WILL have a C7 from G.M. for the show. It is arriving Friday and going back on Monday morning... Lyn

wickedfastvette

Just heard today.... We WILL have a C7 from G.M. for the show. It is arriving Friday and going back on Monday morning... Lyn

Nice! Even though I'm one of the lucky ones who has seen a bunch of them in person.

My wife and I are in....bringing my 77 Stingray. Leaving Saturday morning...anyone else leaving Sat. morning. We'll try to keep up :-)Posted Imageimage.jpg

Several of us are going up Sat morning. Go to the first post in this thread for details.

I might be out. Just got home after getting a Stent, an Angioplast, and a Pace maker. Feel like a truck run over me now, and will see how things are later this week. Sorry, was looking forward to this

wickedfastvette

I might be out. Just got home after getting a Stent, an Angioplast, and a Pace maker. Feel like a truck run over me now, and will see how things are later this week. Sorry, was looking forward to this

Well I wasn't allowed to drive for awhile after getting my pacemaker, I think it was about a month. Hope you get to feeling better.

CZYDMND (BRIAN WOODS)

GOOFY2112 (BEN WOODS MY BROTHER)

WE WILL MEET AT CRACK DONALD'S 117 CAREFREE 6AM

CZYDMND (BRIAN WOODS)

GOOFY2112 (BEN WOODS MY BROTHER)

WE WILL MEET AT CRACK DONALD'S 117 CAREFREE 6AM

Looks like there will be at least 5 or 6 ACEholes leaving from there. There may be other clubs meeting there around the same time so look for the ACE shirts. See you then.

Richard, you anb Deb should wait an hour and drive up with us..we don't drive very fast. Lol

At 5:30 on a Friday afternoon no one will be moving north very fast! :facepalm:

:werd: Traffic sucks going up the hill at that time of day!! I will be drinking and having a good ole' time while thinking of you guys getting stuck behind people who think 55 is the speed limit.

:werd: Traffic sucks going up the hill at that time of day!! I will be drinking and having a good ole' time while thinking of you guys getting stuck behind people who think 55 is the speed limit.

ARE YOU GONNA BE IN PRESCOTT FRIDAY?????? :toetap

Or, are you gonna be drinking elsewhere. . . :confused

I will be in Prescott. Even registered the car for the show! Wanna have a drink on Friday Night???? :beer:

I will be in Prescott. Even registered the car for the show! Wanna have a drink on Friday Night???? :beer:

WOOHOOOOOOO! You betcha! I should be up there around noon on Friday. Catchin' up with Cherye when I roll in. . .