7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Larry ... a few of us are planning an early morning run ..... not certain of the time as yet .... and if we finish the current renovation in time ..... will keep you informed as it would be great to make the run as a group ..... Will keep you advised ........

Great. The registration form for the show says that registration opens at 8 am, but I know they will be letting people in before that. If at all possible, we should plan on being at the show by 7:45 am to get good parking spots.

Will there be a group gathering in the morning so we can all enter together ? We are staying friday night.

wickedfastvette

Larry ... a few of us are planning an early morning run ..... not certain of the time as yet .... and if we finish the current renovation in time ..... will keep you informed as it would be great to make the run as a group ..... Will keep you advised ........

Great. The registration form for the show says that registration opens at 8 am, but I know they will be letting people in before that. If at all possible, we should plan on being at the show by 7:45 am to get good parking spots.

Larry they always save us a good spot. We can also all meet at Costco parking lot again like we usually do about 7:45. If you guys want to do earlier let me know.

Larry they always save us a good spot. We can also all meet at Costco parking lot again like we usually do about 7:45. If you guys want to do earlier let me know.

That sounds great. I'm definitely going in as part of ACE!!! I'll watch for more details as we get closer to 9/28.

We open registration earlier than 8 so you can show up earlier if you want... for some reason I am not getting these posts sent to my email. BTW... We have been promised a 2014 C7 from G.M. for the show! Lyn

Hi All,

Is there been any talk of a meeting place among ACE members so we can all drive in together and if so where and when is the meeting location?

See post #55 above. Should be more details to come.

Guest badbobs95

Hi All,

Is there been any talk of a meeting place among ACE members so we can all drive in together and if so where and when is the meeting location?

Where you been boy? You never come out to play anymore. We look forward to seeing you guys again. We had to cancel our reservations at the hotel for multiple reasons but plan to go on the day of the show. I sold Blacky a while back. Now I'm driving this dull thing! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Bob, Gwen and I have been super super busy. The other thing is I am very nerotic about the car and even when it is running perfectly I still find something about it I get nervous about. A squeek here and something there and I then have to find out what it is even when it is nothing. Right now I am not happy that my PKE remote stopped working and there seems to be a hesitation or slippage while at slow speeds. I am hoping it is not the clutch and obviously anytime something doesn't seem right to me I blame the damn optispark. Also just got the car back from the auto body shop LONG STORY I will bring pictures. Could have been a whole lot worse. I saw that Blackie is gone. Nice ride to replace it though. Really like the body kit. Gwen likes it too. She would prefer to be riding in a C7. I have to admit so would I. Still undecided if I like the new look but everything I have read is very interesting. Keep an eye out for us. Looking forward to seeing you and Wendy and the rest of the aceholes again.

I'll ask again. Is anyone planning to meet in, say, Anthem, then head to to Prescott as we've done in years past?

I'll ask again. Is anyone planning to meet in, say, Anthem, then head to to Prescott as we've done in years past?

See post #52 above. If there is not a group going up, we can get one together. However, I will leave early enough to get us to the group meeting place in Prescott by 7:30 am. Let's just wait and see what develops.

wickedfastvette

I'm working on combining all the information and meeting spots into the first post just give me a bit to work on it.

Don't forget our Sunday event... Yarnell Burger Bash. This event is to raise funds for the Yarell Fire Dept who lost most of their equipment in the fire. We have over $100K in raffles. A group is meeting at the Courthouse Plaza at 10am to drive down to Yarnell together with the Hot Shot Buggy leading the procession. Otherwise you can meet in Yarnell. Lyn

post-612-0-44251300-1379460215_thumb.jpg

wickedfastvette

Okay guys working on getting your meeting spots together, let me know for sure where you want to meet and times in Phoenix, I know a lot are coming up on Friday. I will add to first post if you give me details. :)

Since I'm not sure where the Costco is that you mentioned as a final meeting place, I'd suggest that those going up the morning of the show meet at the McDonalds located just a little east of I17 on Carefree Highway (north side of the road) for a departure at 6am sharp. That would give us 90 minutes to get to Costco by 7:30. Just my 2 cents worth!

Larry it is between Prescott Valley and Prescott. That should get you there in plenty of time.

I agree. Leaving at 6 am would give us extra time for a "pit stop" if any WOMEN need one.

wickedfastvette

Cherye, I'm cruising up Friday morning, figure I'll be driving up by myself. . . catch up with you once I'm in Prescott.

I will be waiting to hear from you!! :)

Cherye, I'm cruising up Friday morning, figure I'll be driving up by myself. . . catch up with you once I'm in Prescott.

I've see dirty movies start out like this. Bow chicka bow bow.......

We are IN! Staying at St Michael down town so we can stumble home from Burbon St

You will love being right on the Square! Easy walking to your hotel room from anywhere on Whisky Row... Glad they still had rooms available. Lyn

I've see dirty movies start out like this. Bow chicka bow bow.......

Where's the dam Like button??! heh heh