7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July. We had an awesome fireworks display to honor our 19 members of the Granite Mt. Hotshot Crew who lost their lives fighting the Yarnell Hill fire. Update on registrations... we still have 71 Corvettes registered for our show. We usually get slammed as we get closer. Lyn

So you have to drive "girly" on Gurley? Sorry, had to do it.

For everyone's info... This years Car Show will be dedicated to the Granite Mountain Hot Shot Crew. Our charity has been the Fire Fighters Charities for the pas 4 years...

wickedfastvette

For everyone's info... This years Car Show will be dedicated to the Granite Mountain Hot Shot Crew. Our charity has been the Fire Fighters Charities for the pas 4 years...

Awesome! Just changed the plate on my Vette to PRSCT19 I will keep it on the car for 1 year.

Just sent out the registration form and booked a room at St Michael hotel for this one. Wife and I will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
VetteSthetics

Brandi and I will be there again! Registration sent and resvervations made, should be a great weekend of fun!!

Just an update for the last weekend in July... we have 107 registered as of yesterday. Two months to go! If anyone is wanting to stay at Hotel St. Michael right on the Courthouse Plaza, several rooms are still available for the car show price of $89 which includes a full breakfast. Non reserved rooms will be released on Aug 28th if they are not sold. Parking for this Hotel is in the Parking Garage located in the back of the Hotel. Lyn

• 2 weeks later...

We now have 121 registrations. After Aug 28th the price goes up from $35 to $40. The car show is coming up quickly! Lyn

I will be there. I have to print the form off the site and mail it ? That is what it looks like. No electronic option ?

wickedfastvette

I will be there. I have to print the form off the site and mail it ? That is what it looks like. No electronic option ?

I ask the same thing every year, I wish they would set up a paypal account it would make things a lot easier! Or have an account to take CC, who uses checks now a days I know I don't so every year I have to go get a money order and mail it to them. :rant

VetteSthetics

Took the plundge and got a vendor booth for the show. Look forward to a fun day of Vettes, Friends and Demos. Come on September!

As of today, we now have 155 registrations for the car show and counting! Lyn

I ask the same thing every year, I wish they would set up a paypal account it would make things a lot easier! Or have an account to take CC, who uses checks now a days I know I don't so every year I have to go get a money order and mail it to them. :rant
Sorry guys... I have tried to change them for the last several years now. They need to move forward with it. I can relate as I do everything electronically. Maybe next year??? Lyn

The show is almost filled so make sure that if you are going to register I recommend doing so quickly. I think there are only about ten spots available.

Not going to show but might be able to make the trip for a visit. Husker trip might be canceled but have to wait and see.

Not going to show but might be able to make the trip for a visit. Husker trip might be canceled but have to wait and see.

That's really too bad Mark, with Angello's car out of the competition I think the grape ape is a shoe in for the place in the C5 Custom class. Hope to see you there.

By the time I know whether or not I will be able to go I think the show will be full so I will just see how it goes.

Looks like I will be heading to Husker nation for my vacation. So I doubt I will have time left to use for this show. Still will wait and see though. Things tend to change.

Registrations: 207 Spaces left: 68 If you are going to this car show, better get your registration in! Lyn

This will be our 6th appearance at this show. My wife and I always just go up very early in the morning and come back after the show. Anyone else going up the morning of the show? If so, maybe we can go up together so we can park in the show together as well. Post up if you want to do that.

Larry ... a few of us are planning an early morning run ..... not certain of the time as yet .... and if we finish the current renovation in time ..... will keep you informed as it would be great to make the run as a group ..... Will keep you advised ........