7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Ok, so I'm not the only one. Don't know if that's good or bad. Hope y'all get yours cleaned up.

On a side note, y'all are way to generous with your praise for Grape. Just a car with a couple mods. But Thanks anyway. Appreciated very much. I will let him know.

That's like saying the Bible is just a book....

Well said John! And I have just a couple of hairs missing!

OK, bad choice of words on my part. It's not "JUST" a car. My apologies. I do like it more then any other car I've had. Hope to see more of you there next year.

wickedfastvette

Mark that is from the Elm trees that surround the courthouse, living up here I have had it on my cars when parking in that area many times.

Thanks for the info. Not a big deal really as it wiped right off with some detail spray.

Question for those of you that parked under the trees like I did. Was out cleaning the turd this morning and felt some very small bumps on the paint and glass. It wiped off easy but I know it wasn't there before the show. Maybe some tree pee got on it. Anyone else run into this or did someone actually pee on my car?

Yes...unfortunately the trees up here like to piss all over everything whenever the wind blows in the slightest. I have a huge walnut tree at my house that likes to take a leak on anything within 50 ft. if there's a hint of a breeze. Almost feels like soda pop spray. Even though it washes off it still Kinda sucks. :(

I was just notified by Prescott Vette Set that I actually tied for 3rd place in the C6 Wide Body Stock catagorie. YEA ME!!!! Trophy is in the mail.

That's cool....good for you. Your very first car award! (I think) Just think Donna....if you'd have put a little SPOOGE on those tires, you'd have probably won third place or even better outright. I hope I rubbed off on you at least a little where taking good care of your daily driver is concerned! It shows. Maybe a little too much where the tire dressing is concerned. (Inside joke) Again...congrats!

I was just notified by Prescott Vette Set that I actually tied for 3rd place in the C6 Wide Body Stock catagorie. YEA ME!!!! Trophy is in the mail.

That's cool....good for you. Your very first car award! (I think) Just think Donna....if you'd have put a little SPOOGE on those tires, you'd have probably won third place or even better outright. I hope I rubbed off on you at least a little where taking good care of your daily driver is concerned! It shows. Maybe a little too much where the tire dressing is concerned. (Inside joke) Again...congrats!
Thanks! Yes, my first show, first win!

Got a surprise for everyone!!!! One of our "younger" members has filmed a documentary of the Car Show and Yarnell. Not sure at this point if they will be two separate filming docs. He was a videographer for the USMC and did 5 tours. Two in Iraq and three in Afghanistan. He even did a stint for Nat Geographic. It will be posted on Youtube and I will let you know when he is finished. He is doing it in his spare time as he is going to Embry Riddle for helicopter school. Will keep you posted... Lyn

Pic of ACE members we could find at the end of the show. Winners are holding their awards. Donna has the award ACE won for having the most club members registered for the show.

post-1760-0-31613400-1381013350_thumb.jp

Hello all! I hope all of you enjoyed the car show. I just wanted to take a minute to share the mini-documentary we created this year that goes a little into detail about why we put on the show! Hope all of you have a great time! Please take a few minutes to watch the video and pass it on to friends or post on facebook! We want this video to move around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-aGb7aGRH0&feature=youtu.be

Wow Charles that was awesome.

As a Prescott resident I what to thank you for this touching documentary.

I went on the run to Yarnell and seeing those images again gave me goose bumps.

I hope you are going to stick around PV and find a way to use your talents.

I'd love to buy you a beer and thank you for your service. Bring your USMC coin and I'll buy you two!

Wow Charles that was awesome. As a Prescott resident I what to thank you for this touching documentary. I went on the run to Yarnell and seeing those images again gave me goose bumps. I hope you are going to stick around PV and find a way to use your talents. I'd love to buy you a beer and thank you for your service. Bring your USMC coin and I'll buy you two!

Pam - glad you liked the video. We are getting many comments on how good it turned out. Charly did a fantastic job putting it together. It is now on Lamb Chevy's website too. It is being sent to GM by Lamb. Sorry I didn't get to see you at the show. Guess we just missed seeing each other since you were with the ACE group and I was taking photos. Good to see your pic in the group ACE photo. Lyn