Rim Country 2nd Annual Corvette Show

mach84

OK folks, were looking for some more Cool Corvettes for the Rim Country 2nd Annual Corvette Show. So, Rim Country Corvettes would like to cordially invite any Corvette owners with ACE who would like to spend the day in the cool pines of Payson and show their car on May 11th, 2013. This will be a FREE, display only, non judged show. You must register @ the email address indicated below. Please give us your name, Corvette Model, special mods, group associated with and current phone number so we may call you if necessary. Also, you may call the phone number on the flyer below and give information to Kim Chittick (Show Coordinator). Any replies or questions to this thread would be appreciated. We are limited to 100 cars (maximum), so please get your registration in early! Thank You All !!!:thankyou: Hope to see you @ the show. Mach84 :Jake:

post-2101-038752100 1365308858.jpg

Sounds like fun. I will register and attend with my wife. Good excuse to get out of the heat.

Sounds like fun. I will register and attend with my wife. Good excuse to get out of the heat.

Thanks for registering! I believe it's going to be a really fun day for all who attend. Additionally, we will all beat the heat. Mach84:Jake:

Larry, see if you can talk to other members in ACE to come up to Payson on May 11th for our show. It will be very enjoyable. We even have other folks coming up from Casa Grande and Tucson. Mike (Mach84)

OK folks, time is running out (May 11th) and we are looking for some more Cool Corvettes for the Rim Country 2nd Annual Corvette Show. So, Rim Country Corvettes would like to cordially invite any Corvette owners with ACE who would like to spend the day in the cool pines of Payson and show their car at Chapman Chevrolet on May 11th, 2013. C'mon and have a very enjoyable cool and picturesque morning run with your HOT Corvette! Additionally you might want to stay overnight. This will be a FREE, display only, non judged show. You must register @ the email address indicated below. Please give us your name, Corvette Model, special mods, group associated with and current phone number so we may call you if necessary. Also, you may call the phone number on the flyer below and give information to Kim Chittick (Show Coordinator). Any replies or questions to this thread would be appreciated. We are limited to 100 cars (maximum), so please get your registration in early! Thank You All !!! :thankyou: Hope to see you @ the show. Mach84 :Jake:

post-2101-0-98297400-1366557475_thumb.jp

Mike, the main problem is that May 11 is also the date for the monthly ACE lunch.

However, if any of you ACEholes are interested in having lunch in Payson instead of the Valley, let me know and we can drive up the hill together. My wife and I plan on leaving early enough to be in Payson by 9 am. We are looking forward to putting the top down (on the car that is, no flashing by my wife and I) and cruising to the cool country for the day. They are also having a meet and greet after the show. Good chance to meet new friends!

Thanks Larry for your help!! It's appreciated.The Meet and Greet after the show will be @ the Elk's Lodge. Guarantee we will have fun! :checkerdflag: Mike (Mach84)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be up at my home in strawberry that weekend. don't know yet if I can bring the vette up but if I do, do you have room for one more?

If you have lunch up there, the best place hands down is Macky's Grill. We have a new tennant in out restaurant up there too and haven't tried them as they open in a few days, it's called Sal and Teresa's, first building in town on the right. I would join you but I'll be in France that week, (insert wooo hooo here)

Anyone else going up for the show? If so, let me know.

Yup!! 5 of us from ACE are goin

Are you all going up together and if so where are you meeting. I was thinking about leaving the valley by 7:30 so we get there around 9.

That's sounds good well..4 of us live on the West Side the other guy lives in Florence but he has no problem meeting up with us. Where ever we are at. Any idea where would be good

That's sounds good well..4 of us live on the West Side the other guy lives in Florence but he has no problem meeting up with us. Where ever we are at. Any idea where would be good

Since we all have to go up the Beeine highway (Highway 87), lets meet at Francis & Sons Car Wash in Fountain Hills. It is located just a little ways west of the BeeLine highway on Shea, on the south side (exact address is 17115 E. Shea). There is a mini-mart there and gas. Let's plan on leaving there at 7:30, that would get us there around 9. If that doesn't work, let me know. Otherwise I'll see you there. Should be fun.

I really wanted pizza, But....

I'm going to Payson!

See you's all there!

Great, looks like we will have a good showing for the Payson club. See you all before 7:30 at the car wash/station in Fountain Hills.

Let's start a list:

1. 1jester (meet us there)

2-5. Cu4L8R and 3 other westsiders

6. Cu4L8R friend from Florence

7. C4orce2

8. Sporty Guy

9. CrownRoyal

10. roneva

11. suprone

12. 00Redconvertible (may leave at 7:30 instead of 7)

So far, 11 vettes leaving from Fountain Hills and one meeting us in Payson!

Great, looks like we will have a good showing for the Payson club. See you all before 7:30 at the car wash/station in Fountain Hills. Let's start a list: 1. 1jester (meet us there) 2-5. Cu4L8R and 3 other westsiders 6. Cu4L8R friend from Florence 7. C4orce2 8. Sporty Guy 9. CrownRoyal 10. roneva So far, 9 vettes leaving from Fountain Hills and one meeting us in Payson!

If I knew how I'd do it myself! I'm going to meet you all in Fountain Hills Larry

We would like to make the run up to Payson with you guys if you don't mind. We will meet you at the fountain hills location.

If I knew how I'd do it myself! I'm going to meet you all in Fountain Hills Larry

Added you to the list. Sorry I missed you first time.

We would like to make the run up to Payson with you guys if you don't mind. We will meet you at the fountain hills location.

Added you to the list. Great!

Just rec'd email from Kim reminding everyone to be sure to register so they can save a spot for you. You can do so via email rimcountrycorvettes@gmail.com or ph 928 978 5245