NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1955 chevy belair

ironmans123

ironmans123

I have a 4 door that needs loads of work! Its been sitting since my son stopped using it about 8 years ago. The pack rats have since moved in and ate the seat material. I dont have a need for it anymore. If you or know anyone interested let me know. I'm willing to negotiate a fair price. Here are the specs. $5500.00 OBO Clean title Posi trac rear-end 350 GM engine Rebuilt front end poli urethane bushing Automatic 350 transmissions with shift kit and Hughes torque converter New radiator New master cylinder Headers MSD-5200 ignition control unit, and MSD-8361pro-billet distributor. Edelbrock performer Manifold Holly four barrel carburetor Note: Not shown on picture: I have the front and rear bumpers Seats Cluster Dash gage display

post-1062-013041000 1365766874.jpg

post-1062-021968600 1365766891.jpg

We need a price on for sale items. It can be $xxxx OBO but we need a price.

I might be interested depending on the price. When's the last time it was started? Driven? Has it been completely static for 8 years (ie most of the rubber is probably dried out and needs replaced)? Please let me know price and if we're in the same ballpark I'll send you a PM.