Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bromley's Corvettes

63 Split Window Interior resto project

Bromley's Corvettes

Been working on a 63 split window from WA. The car was left closed up in garage so it got moldy in side. It smelled like a swap lol. We replaced everything and restored the dash and gauges and up graded the radio. It smells nice in side now new car smell Posted Image

TheCMSH

Nice work Doug! :thumbs

Dvl4evr

I saw no proof of a split window. J/K Looks nice! :thumbs

Shifty

Teh 63 Split has always been my favorite Corvette, thanks for bringing it Doug! :thankyou:

badbobs95

Oh, you're so good! I could have done that job in less than an hour. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

LastC3

Anyone who tears into a dash to that degree short of just replacing the harnesses has my total respect ..... especially when everything functions as it should at the end of the day .... The side pipes look great Doug .... does the customer like them .... of have they seen em yet .... Great job man !!!

Bromley's Corvettes

Anyone who tears into a dash to that degree short of just replacing the harnesses has my total respect ..... especially when everything functions as it should at the end of the day ....

The side pipes look great Doug .... does the customer like them .... of have they seen em yet ....

Great job man !!!

I hear you have to be a little crazy to go that deep into a dash lol. The customer loves the side pipes and the whole interior project. He said it came out even batter then he thought it would. Next disc brakes on the front and susp rebuild and new carb and tune up and wheels and tires. Also the rear valance to get ride of the holes that where for the exhaust.