Got my seat repaired

Planefixer

The stitching on my driver seat had come apart about a year ago from the rubbing while getting in and out of the car. I finally decided to get it fixed as it was getting worse. I found a great guy to fix it on craigslist . Its called Vega's Kustomz Interiors. He is located in Chandler and did a great job repairing my seat at a great cost and did it while I waited. He also does custom interiors a lot of his work has been featured in car magazines. He works out of his house. If you go to his facebook page there are some pics of a corvette he did. I would highly recommend him. His number is 480-526-5321. His name is Richard Vega. Mike 2004 Coupe

wickedfastvette

Sorry it posted twice cant find a way to delete the second post

Deleted it for you! :)

Good to know. After 5 years I too need to get this fix. What does he charge for this, if you don't mind?

Posted Image

Good to know. After 5 years I too need to get this fix. What does he charge for this, if you don't mind?

Posted Image

He only charged me $25 he took the cover off and sewed it on a sewing machine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Drewster67

Just called him and he answered first try - Seems to know his stuff - I may be stopping by after work today so he can take a look at my drvers seat.

I just bought this car less than two months ago and Im sorting the small things out.

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped by Richards on Saturday - he had the same material in stock and was able to pull the seat cover off and install the two peices, to repair the bolster, within an hour. Being its was 113 when he was working on my car in the driveway under a pop up I gave him 50.00 for his time and product.

I finally hooked up with Richard. He did a great job replacing the seat cover in about one hour and for only $50.00.

• 1 month later...

Yeah this guy deliveries quality at a fair price worked my truck seat. Wish I meet him before I went to Top Notch in Mesa they quote one price and billed another $125 to fix the same problem.