NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bondurant West April 20 and 21st

Drewster67

Another track day on the newly renamed Bondurant West track. Street cars, race cars including open wheel and go karts. Always a few vettes on scene. Im in and instructing. Stop by and say Hello!

Bigfoot99 - 4806643872 is the office number. Ask for Dylan and tell them Drew sent you over. I've enclosed the FAQ links regarding the drivers orientation school. http://proautosports.com/faqs.html dale68Z - Excellent - Ill be out Saturday only running my Z06 in the green group.

I will be there Saturday only. Green group and Hot Laps. Stop by and say hi. Several of us are running with the Arizona Corvette Racing club (ACR).

Andy

Got a question,

If I've ran with proautosports in the past, do I still have to do the New Member Orientation?

Thanks,

Tony

Got a question,

If I've ran with proautosports in the past, do I still have to do the New Member Orientation?

Thanks,

Tony

I don't think you will have to go through that as long as you have some record. The owners, Dylan and Hurley Hatch, have been great to work with. You can talk with them directly racing@proautosports.com

Or visit the webpage for more info www.proautosports.com

Andy

Than

Got a question,

Thanks,

Tony

I don't think you will have to go through that as long as you have some record. The owners, Dylan and Hurley Hatch, have been great to work with. You can talk with them directly racing@proautosports.com

Or visit the webpage for more info www.proautosports.com

Andy

Thanks Andy!

• 1 month later...
Drewster67

Sorry for extreme delay to reply - It all depends on how long it has been since you took the school. Most cases not as Andy stated.

Next AZ track day for ProAuto is Labor Day weekend - at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox AZ.