My car looks like...

Bigfoot

My DD is now brushed metal/yellow raw plastic bumper material after teh sandblasting it recieved today... :bang

Mine is clean too. I drove it today but got her put away before anything hit.

Mine got caught outside yesterday. This is the worst I've ever seen it, and definitely the worst any of you will ever see it!! But at least it's not ORANGE!!! :facepalm: Guess I have a little work to do before this weekend's car show in Chandler. :banghead

post-1178-059642200 1365517342.jpg

post-1178-063001400 1365517361.jpg

post-1178-052408400 1365517378.jpg

post-1178-016612900 1365517393.jpg

post-1178-024629500 1365517410.jpg

This is the worst I've ever seen it,

It's a C4, and it's Red, don't expect it to get any better!

Mine was tucked away all nice and clean but the dirt still got through the cracks and it now has a pile of dust all over it. Not as bad as you guys and gals though so I'm not to upset.

Mine got caught outside yesterday. This is the worst I've ever seen it, and definitely the worst any of you will ever see it!! But at least it's not ORANGE!!! :facepalm:

Guess I have a little work to do before this weekend's car show in Chandler. :banghead

Man that's brown! I've had underbritches that weren't as brown as your car.:smilelol

Mine got caught outside yesterday. This is the worst I've ever seen it, and definitely the worst any of you will ever see it!! But at least it's not ORANGE!!! :facepalm:

Guess I have a little work to do before this weekend's car show in Chandler. :banghead

Man that's brown! I've had underbritches that weren't as brown as your car.:smilelol

You will as you get older. :lol

This looks much better. I was afraid that all that dirt on the paint may cause it to fade or otherwise change. No way was I going to take a chance that it might turn to ORANGE!! A little more time cleaning and I'll be ready for the show on Saturday. :banannarainbow:

post-1178-087089000 1365547806.jpg

post-1178-073497200 1365547823.jpg

Is this the Covettes In The Park show? I totally forgot about that one. Guess I might just have to be a spectater this year.

Is this the Covettes In The Park show? I totally forgot about that one. Guess I might just have to be a spectater this year.

Yes.

Our coupe was a mess as well .... but got to doing a hand wash last nite ..... so back to some level of respectability ..... Both the roadster and C3 were tucked away, but are still pretty dusty ..... not my favorite weather event in AZ ...... but still beats the snow ..... :facepalm:

post-1098-038639600 1365602799.jpg

post-1098-034219600 1365602862.jpg