Curses!

Shifty

It is my balancer that's causing my squeaks.... :facepalm:

Along with it, my a/c compressor is leaking from teh body, like they do..... :banghead

You know, I treat my baby to new monster calipers, sparing no expense, and this is how she repays me? It's a good thing that my human wife isn't as high-maintenance... :bang

Guest badbobs95

No good deed goes unpunished! The balancer and compressor are two of the things we all get to look forward to unfortunately. Posted Image Hang in there because next year it'll be something else. Posted Image

Car was just waiting for you to put those brakes on to drop teh hammer on your wallet. :bang

I just picked up a headlight gear kit over at CPAZ yesterday and did my last headlight gear, C5's are a fun beast sometimes :thumbs

Just found out my AC compressor is leaking from the body too. See how it goes this summer before I replace it.

I feel ya. Had harmonic changed out recently. A day or two later, a wire in the plug in the passenger door started shorting out that door, removed the door, fixed that. Over the weekend, changed end links to metal, as my stockers were toast & replaced the drivers side window regulator. I'm sure something else will come up soon.