Saw My First C7 Today

VenomOnWheels

VenomOnWheels

I saw my first 2014 C7 today stopped at the traffic light on Central at McDowell. Michigan plate, Laguna blue (I assume), and with the removable roof out. I noticed the headlights first, then the front grille, then the cute blond in the passenger's seat. . . I quickly got back to reality, commented to the driver, and studied the car from all 4 sides (sidewalk, crosswalk, and rail station ramp). It was very nice and I was excited to see it, but surprisingly I didn't experience that inner tingling effect. As it turned right on McDowell, the rear end deflated my excitement a bit. I don't understand my reaction. The sharp lines bothered me, yet I love the same on the Ferrari 458 Italia. Maybe it will grow on me over time.

I agree with you Dale, so far it just doesn't look right. But we'll get used to them just like the Yugo!

VenomOnWheels

Pics?

Talk about stupid, I even had my phone in hand as I approached the car because I had just disconnected from a call when I spotted it. But, as I said, I was excited so it never crossed my mind.

After commenting to the driver, I should have asked him to pull off the road so he could show me the car while I ogled it and the girl a bit longer. But in hindsight, I would have missed my train. . .

I can believe the part about the C7, but without pics the blond is just a fragment of your immigration.

This whole dam thread is fragmented....cute chicks, forget the pics??! :cfdeadagain