WTB Scissors jack for a 1964 'ette

Red64

I am looking to buy a scissors jack and lug wrench for a '64 Vette. I prefer a used OE one but a new one is not out of the question. I am looking for one that will be functional not a display one. If you have one, let's talk.

How funny, since I'm putting up a new fence and sheds I had to clean out the old one, in the bottom of the pile I found my GM jack and wrench. I don't know if the 82 jack is the same as what your looking but I'll get a picture of it tonight and post it here!

Most of the midyears I've owned were missing their original jacks so I bought the later model jack that was (and still may be) available from GM. The only problem was the overall length. The jack used for later Vettes is a bit longer than the ones originally used in midyears. They are still a quality item and work much better than the aftermarket scissors style jacks I've run across but the minor problem is fitting them into the somewhat cramped storage space provided in a midyear. They will fit but it's not as tidy a fit as the originals. If you can't locate a true midyear size jack, the later models will work. Mike T.