1/2 inch taller

Desertdawg

While at Classic Gold getting the final details finished I had to get the ride height raised.

It was rubbing the rears on just the smallest dips, and dragging the nose on every driveway.

It looked pretty mean dragging the weeds!

Posted Image

Now it's about 1/2 inch taller, but still well below stock.

Posted Image

Yeah that looked sick as hell dumped. Still looks good raised up a bit. I love that orange.

More ground clearance for off-roading! She does look sweeet! Don't forget to get those center caps stickered up.

no more off roading, I can't afford it :lol The factory center caps off my stock rims are chrome, Joe put them on yesterday!

Dragging chassis sucks....glad you got here all back where it needed to be for drivabilitie's sake. :thumbs

Saw it today while I was there. Looks damn sexy. Took it out for a little spin for ya and it didn't drag or rub anywhere. :3gears:

Saw it today while I was there. Looks damn sexy. Took it out for a little spin for ya and it didn't drag or rub anywhere. :3gears:

Did ya light'em up for me too??? :lol

Yep Chad, that picture is on the alignment rack!

Lookin good Dawgie! Man that thing shines!

It's still hasn't had the final detail done yet, going to LPM for a transmission puter flash and oil change, then the detailer is going to give it a once over before we go pick it up!

Hope you get it back in time for the Father's Day run. I think everyone would like you to lead the group to clear the road of any animals!! :thumbs

Hope you get it back in time for the Father's Day run. I think everyone would like you to lead the group to clear the road of any animals!! :thumbs

He's too slow to lead the pack :bolt:

J/K big Dawg.......kinda :smilelol

Hopefully teh weight loss helps me go faster, ride hight was just a free mod! :lol

:agree Shinin' like a diamond in a goats' butt! :clap

:agree Shinin' like a diamond in a goats' butt! :clap

Hey, take it easy on my friend Dawg. Maybe that's the best an ORANGE vette owner can ever hope for!! I'm sure Dawg owns the best ORANGE vette in Gila Bendover!! :banannarainbow: