LOOKING TO BUY 60-67 CORVETTE

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a customer with a 75 vette I have done a lot of work on. The car is about as done as a car gets so hes looking for a new project vette to spend money on Posted Image He wants a 60-67 mostly stock with nice paint and interior. We are hoping to find one that needs some engine or tranny or brake and susp work. His plan is to find a deal on a nice looking car that needs some work so he can have me fix it up and clean things up. His budget is about $50.000 or less. The car does not need to be all numbers matching hes looking for a car he can drive on weekends and take to local shows. If anyone has one or knows anyone please let me know. Hears a few pix of his 75 its been on ACE be four.

Bromley's Corvettes

I know a guy who can source one for ya. I'll email.

Ok sounds good hes excited to start pouring cash into another vette so the sooner we find one for him the better lol. Hes looking for a polished turd that so many of them are lol. That way he can get it for less and pay me to clean things up and make it as nice under neath as it is on top.Posted Image

I know a guy who can source one for ya. I'll email.

Ok sounds good hes excited to start pouring cash into another vette so the sooner we find one for him the better lol. Hes looking for a polished turd that so many of them are lol. That way he can get it for less and pay me to clean things up and make it as nice under neath as it is on top.Posted Image

I fixed the link. It's for a blue 65' vert with 82k for $25.5k in Scottsdale.

Bromley's Corvettes

The 65 is kinda what hes looking for I will see if hes interested. The price is right so it probably needs a lot of work and thats good for me Posted Image I dont know if he wants two blue vert vettes though.

Will certainly put the word out for ya Doug ..... there are a few out there for sure .... but like you said, finding the right deal ..... ((for you both)) Will let you know !!! :thumbs