F/S 2005 DSOM C6 Coupe Under 5K Orig Miles

Rick T

2005 Corvette Coupe For Sale Less Than 5K Original Miles

I am the original owner of this beautiful Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic /Cashmere Arizona car. The car is equipped with the optional Z51 Performance Package, all comfort options and an automatic transmission and rides on the optional chrome aluminum wheels. The car has under 5000 original miles and has never had any damage or paintwork. Except for the “Lojak” theft deterrent system everything on the car is 100% original. The roof has never been off the car. This exceptional car is kept in a heated/ AC garage and covered. The car has never been in the rain and has never spent one night outside of the garage. I have every piece of documentation for the car which I bought new in May of 2005 from a local Phoenix dealer and has never been driven outside of the state. The car has never seen the hot summer Arizona sun – it is covered and stored from May through mid September every year. The car is as close to perfect as possible for a 4500 mile car. The only reason I am selling is I am buying a new Corvette convertible and I already own two other Corvettes. This is like buying a new Corvette for under $30K. Car is located in Phoenix. No tire kickers or test drives unless serious. You can contact me at Email me for more details and pictures. Price $29,995 Firm

Posted Image

I feel sorry for this car. Stallion stuck in hiding all the time and never gets to go out and run. Good luck with the sale.

That has to be the worst BRAND NEW picture I have ever seen in a for sale thread :lol Good luck with the sale!