Learning to fly and edit,

Marco

Very cool!!! Looks like you know what your doing! I took someones advice and bought a suction mount for my iphone 5. Worked great!!! Videoed coming back south from Flagstaff to Sedona. Now I need to learn how to edit, switch to MP4 I think, so everyone else can see it!

you asked for an opnion so ill offer it looks good. the idea is there, but it needs refinement. when the camera 'jiggles' or you tilt down its rather sudden, and jarring. It looses the majestic feel of the piece. make your camera movements/flying more subtle and softer. in post, when you are high up (and cannot sense time IE no moving water, fire, or rustling trees) slow the video WAyyyyyyy down when you pan right or left. it gives a a slow view of whats happening. Like you are watching out of a hot air balloon, not a fighter jet dont do it all s one shot. make some fades and only show the best footage. condense this down to only the BEST shots. make each one about 30 seconds before you fade/cut to another shot. this video should be condensed down to 2:30 +/- on the positive that music is AWESOME. right on the money. the scenery and some of the fly bys are Fantastic. keep up the good work marco

Awesome Marc! Now all you need is a couple Hellfires and you can work for the government. :thumbs

Nice, Music was fantastic, Your getting it better, Chad had some great points.

can we hang some targets on that thing then see who's the best shot?... that would be some cool video!!!

can we hang some targets on that thing then see who's the best shot?... that would be some cool video!!!

:LolLol: PULL!! :hunter

Very nice Marco, but I was waiting to see the topless babes!! I love that lake. Used to take the family there boating a lot when I was much younger, and a little smaller. :facepalm:

That is so cool. Not sure what you're using for editing, but there is a stabilization plug in I have used in the past for Adobe Premier that worked REALLY well.

Thanks dudes, and Chad lol...yea, I'm trying a bunch of different editing programs trying to find a user friendly one before i spend money on the non lite versions. The free ones are for shit and most dont produce a nice HD film. I find that if you headphone the music you want to add to it later while filming, you can almost eliminate editing. Also, a good editing prog can smooth out a jumpy segment, you will get many of those "jello" segments from the Phantom because of vibration transfering to the camera. This I fix a lot of by reforjing the mount without a direct connection. Need a gopro 3 with the 120 frames per second vs the gopro 2 i have at 60.

That is awesome Marco ............ I too loved the music you put to it .... you're certainly getting it .... I've used a bit of the Mac editing software .... fairly easy (I need all the help I can get) ... I guess its like anything else ... practice, practice, practice ...... :thumbs :thumbs

That is awesome Marco ............ I too loved the music you put to it .... you're certainly getting it ....

I've used a bit of the Mac editing software .... fairly easy (I need all the help I can get) ... I guess its like anything else ... practice, practice, practice ...... :thumbs :thumbs

^^ Lisa says it's great but the Mac in the wrong room and it's desktop....too far from the cold beer. :cfdeadagain:Dave:

WHAT .... you don't have a beer cooler in every room ?????? :partydance:

I was thinking extension cord, plug in fridge, roll to whatever room you need it in!

That is awesome Marco ............ I too loved the music you put to it .... you're certainly getting it ....

I've used a bit of the Mac editing software .... fairly easy (I need all the help I can get) ... I guess its like anything else ... practice, practice, practice ...... :thumbs :thumbs

^^ Lisa says it's great but the Mac in the wrong room and it's desktop....too far from the cold beer. :cfdeadagain:Dave:

So what you're really saying is that Lisa is not a make me a sammish and fetch me a beer wife. :lol

So what you're really saying is that Lisa is not a make me a sammish and fetch me a beer wife. :lol

Nope....I think she's more the "I'll super glue your d*ck in your sleep if you piss me off" kinda wife :lol

Nope....I think she's more the "I'll super glue your d*ck in your sleep if you piss me off" kinda wife :lol

I hope my wife never reads this or that I never piss her off that much. :smilelol

I love Dick, if she super glues my favorite neighbor there will be hell to pay!