Who's good with electrical

Shifty

I have a set of OE driving lights/harness/switch that my FRC didn't come with that I'd like to add, and I don't care for messing with electrical goodies, as I usually end up making it worse-read expensive, to fix.

What all do we need to wire in? I'm down to help, but wanna see what all is there and not there...

I thought it was me since I've been shocked by installing powered computer speakers...now how hard is that??? :facepalm:

Hooking up the fogs is not that big of a deal. I installed mine and it didn't come with them either. If you already have the wire harness then the hard part is done. Just need a soldering iron and some solder.

I just went through what I have...I have 90% of teh harness, it looks like. Teh pigtails for teh fogs are there, and attached wires, but teh switch end is not.

You will be using the same wire harness and connector that is already there for the switch and just change the switch itself. You will be running the under hood harness to the battery/fuse box area and splicing into wires there. If you don't have the schematic I can see if I can dig mine up that came with the harness I bought. I think I still have it. It does sound like you have everything though.

I have a schematic from teh OE service manuals....teh switch is different, two buttons on teh factory fog/trunk vs single button, are you sure teh pigtail is teh same?

Yup. I didn't have to change anything under the dash at all. Just hooked up the switch and it worked.