Turning 50 this weekend! OMG

Quicksilver98

Quicksilver98

I cant believe the BIG 5 - 0 Has snuck up on me! Sunday is the day. They say its the new 30. HAHAHHAHA We will see.

If 50 is the new 30 that makes me like 22. That's bad ass!!! Thanks Casey!!

I'm 11 months away still, maybe it won't get here very fast... Congrats on reaching half a century!

And it makes me even younger than that!

Hot damn, time to go learn those lessons again that you can only truly learn through making misguided decisions.

Terribly fun misguided decisions.

Whoopee!

Happy Birthday Quick, by the way. :partygrnhat:

Final Effort

Kids Kids; I can guarantee you that when you hit 50. The Hangovers hurt more than they used to. And the entire body hurts more. I have felt it and witnessed it in others. Happy Birthday

Keep in mind .... it's all a state of mind !!! After the 20th anniversary of my 39th birthday, I quit counting .... it's just a damn number anyways ..... Congrats & Happy Birthday !!! :partygrnhat:

Congrats on making it to 50 now the goal is 60...... again enjoy it it only gets WORSE (lol)....

Guest badbobs95

Congrats on making it to 50 now the goal is 60...... again enjoy it it only gets WORSE (lol)....

Posted Image, and believe this, the ol' warranty runs out at 60! Everything starts to unravel. Posted ImagePosted Image

:werd:

Congrats!

Posted Image, and believe this, the ol' warranty runs out at 60! Everything starts to unravel. Posted ImagePosted Image

I voided my warranty through the abuse clause well before 60. :banghead

Getting old isn't for Pansy's ....

And it makes me even younger than that!

:

I think you have to hit 50 before the reverse counting can begin, I'm still 49 for 11 more months, then I turn 30!

Azmotorhead

Damn bunch of youngsters here :smilelol

I turned that corner last Nov. Nothing to it :rockon2: I Still dont look a day over 25

Posted Image

Damn bunch of youngsters here :smilelol

I turned that corner last Nov. Nothing to it :rockon2: I Still dont look a day over 25

Posted Image

And here I thought I was younger then you.....man, where does the time go? That's why I turned my b'day off in my profile. Turned the half century a little over a year ago.

Oh yeah,

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, Casey

Quicksilver98

Thanks for all the B-Day wishes! The wife and I went for a cruise today.....made a 130 mile loop around the west side of Tucson. Went out toward Kitt peak for the hell of it and stopped for lunch at a little Dive called tinys then went out for a birthday dinner tonight at Claim Jumpers. The wife has to work tomorrow so celebrated early!

Marana Rich

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We took a ride around the northwest area yesterday, getting to know the area.

Took the top off and enjoyed the rays.

Happy Birthday! :partygrnhat: Got a little over a year to go myself,so you guys are making me feel good!