Firehouse Subs- Friday April 19th

Grape Ape

Just got done visiting with Jerry about another Firehouse gathering, and yes, I had to try another sample of their food. It's going to be at the Power Rd & McKellips location again. Hopefully without the rain this time. Lets set it again for 6pm and see if that works. I checked the forum and there is nothing going on that evening so it should work for some of us. I figured out how to post a picture of the map so it should help with directions if you haven't been. When you get there, don't park in front of the restaurant. There is a pretty good sized lot just to the northwestish and more towards Power Road. He says it is more open and very rarely has any cars there. We can all gather there and then walk to the eats. Hope to see some of you there, again. :rockon2::thumbs

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Wife is probably going to get out of town if she can catch a flight. So it will be just me. If you can put up with that, please come on by and have a samich.

Posted Image

We're a maybe Mark,gotta do a heater core in the red rumbler fri. After work. Gonna be a solid 7 hour job since the dash has to come out to change it.Definately not looking forward to that....

7 hours and that is if everything goes well...... Good luck with that. I would be wore out after that. I will understand if you don't show.

We would like to come but it would be a nightmare driving fromm the far west valley during rush-hour traffic.

Going to be just a bit late maybe. I need to take the wife to the airport and then come back home to get the car. Should be there close to 6 though I think. Rush hour traffic is the suck for sure. Totally understand.

I will be there at 6. It is just right around the corner from Home for me! :bananaparty:

I wanna go NOW! :Hey::cheer::sorry:

Well go and have a sub for lunch and then have one for dinner with everyone else, problem sloved.

Be good to see ya. I am going to just take the Vette to the airport so I don't have to come home and get it. Would cut 20 minutes off my time and the traffic will suck on the way home anyway. Might take me an hour to get there. Hope not though. See y'all tonight.

I will stop by for a sammich. I will be the only dummy there with a *cough* Prius *Cough* :P

Good seeing y'all. Good food as usual :eat: and good company. Just a couple pics I took.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, there is a Prius in this shot. You are not seeing things...... :hehehe:

Posted Image

Posted Image