Wanted 08 or 09 C6 M6

Crash Test Dummy

Crash Test Dummy

My friend is ready to buy and is looking for a used private party sale 2008, 2009 C6 Corvette with the LS3 and MANUAL M6 trans is a must. Looking with a car around 30,000 miles or less. Coupe or Convertible is ok. Thanks for any help finding this

Check out the national forums. I found mine over there for a sweet deal. Usually plenty to choose from, modded or stock, and it's a good way to gauge the history of the vehicle. My 2 cents. If I was in the market again, I'd definitely go that route. Aside from that, I'll keep my eyes peeled, but I'll probably be looking in the same places you are. Let me know when you're ready to have me take your car for a test drive. I'll put your mind at ease by looking for any problems that may be lurking :)

Crash Test Dummy

Check out the national forums. I found mine over there for a sweet deal. Usually plenty to choose from, modded or stock, and it's a good way to gauge the history of the vehicle. My 2 cents. If I was in the market again, I'd definitely go that route. Aside from that, I'll keep my eyes peeled, but I'll probably be looking in the same places you are.

Let me know when you're ready to have me take your car for a test drive. I'll put your mind at ease by looking for any problems that may be lurking :)

yeah, I know the places to look but hoping someone might be getting ready to sell one local or knows someone. More eyes looking out the better, I found mine half hour after it was posted and landed a good deal.

yeah... barrow my Vette after letting your amazing blue GS go, your car was one of the reasons I started looking at these things! and now its gone. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Crash Test Dummy

Still hunting... hard to find with the 6 speed, lots of Autos out. Any leads will be a big help.

Ill know more in 48 hours if I want to sell Roxxane v3 (see sig picture) ...no im not leaving the corvette world kids

Crash Test Dummy

Ill know more in 48 hours if I want to sell Roxxane v3 (see sig picture)

...no im not leaving the corvette world kids

Miles?

PM me asking price and I can run it buy him for you.

There's a Procharged 08 for $31k on Corvette Forum. Black M6 if memory serves. In Florida though. Heck of a road trip! :)