My boy Yosh got a new Vette!

Big Poppa

A lot of you guys know my buddy Yosh. He just picked this up today... 2012 Grand Sport, 3LT and just the right color calipers...

Posted Image

He is a member on here, but will try to be more active... Z06Yoshi is his name here...

Jim, I would have, but that's the way the car came. The dealer told him it had the "track performance pack"... Whatever the hell that means. I think it means it's a 6 spd and the dealer doesn't understand what the third pedal is for. We are havin lunch at Chuckbox by ASU at 11:30 if ya wanna join....

Jim, I would have, but that's the way the car came. The dealer told him it had the "track performance pack"... Whatever the hell that means. I think it means it's a 6 spd and the dealer doesn't understand what the third pedal is for.

We are havin lunch at Chuckbox by ASU at 11:30 if ya wanna join....

Damn.....I need to run over to Tempe today too......I'll text you if can make :thumbs

Jim, I would have, but that's the way the car came. The dealer told him it had the "track performance pack"... Whatever the hell that means. I think it means it's a 6 spd and the dealer doesn't understand what the third pedal is for.

Are you guys bringing the vettes to lunch? If you are I may bring mine out and join you. I have a meeting at ASU at 1:00 anyway.

Are you guys bringing the vettes to lunch? If you are I may bring mine out and join you. I have a meeting at ASU at 1:00 anyway.

Not me, I'll be in my red Ferd troque if I make it

Very nice ride, get him to stop in and say hi :wave2: And a name change would be easy... GS Yoshi ???

We figured out that the "Competition pack" that it came with is the "Competition Gray Wheels". Um ya, get to the track dood... Sat in it at lunch today. It's sexy!!

We figured out that the "Competition pack" that it came with is the "Competition Gray Wheels".

Awesome, another salesman with a brain ... NOT!