Eat valley car show 4/6/13 CANCELLED

Guest badbobs95

Just found out about this one. 97.5 and State Farm put this on and it's for MADD. Check it out on Cruisin' Arizona if you're interested. "Clean N Classy" Higley Rd and Guadalupe

http://www.cruisinar...m/carshows.html It's on Saturday the 6th from 1 to 5. Posted ImagePosted Image

I'll go if Bob goes

Surprise, surprise, Bob, I will not be making this one! Got roped into going to a wedding. :hunter

On the same day (Sat. AM) the monthly Cars & (usually FREE w/pastries) Coffee @ The Shops at Gainey Village. Doubletree & Scottsdale Rd. Get there by 6:30 AM to get a good spot. Usually over by 10 AM.

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

This is happening in the Eat valley? Sounds like my kind of place.

Posted Image

You have to go since you live in Snottsdale! Go to Corvettes & Caffeine and then we'll all go to lunch and head over to the show. Cars and Coffee is for snotty little bitches in their Maserati's and Lamborghini's! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bob, you forgot Porsche's.................... Oh, and Ferrari's............

I have been told by some of the PEOPLE at Cars & coffe there that the Old Fogis driving Corvette's don't know how to PARK...

Ooh Damn!!!!! Don't let her get away with that Bob I'm right behind you Bob... Stay Fast, My Friend!

I'll go if Bob goes.......... :yesnod Well, maybe. I would have to take the day off and not sure I can let another go at this point. Now, if it DADD, then I would be there for sure.