• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

• NDAGRUV

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curt I sent you a PM and I modified the first post with a map, Point B is the exact parking lot we will setup in.

mrhusker;

No, I won't be. It seems that my "greedy house" wanted the money more than I did!

My A/C died, and so that had to be replaced, which eliminated my down payment $$ as well as the $$ that I needed to add air conditioning to the truck.

I am quite thankful that God has BLESSED me with a Corvette, so I can't be TOO upset, can I?

All in good time. It was a BEAUTIFUL truck - all I can do is hope that for some reason it does not sell right away & I am able to get financially strong soon..........................

Who knows??

See ya Sunday, my friend!!

That makes 8 ACEholes. See the list at post #69. If you are coming to the event and are not on the list, let us know.

I will do my best to be there by 9. Might be just a few minutes later. BadBob, I owe you a few lunches so look me up when you go eat. I think I know where though.

Marana Rich

I will be there. Scouted out the area tonight and talked to Cross about where the Corvettes will park....Just look for the pretty red one. I should be there by 8:30.

We need more local ACE participants!

I will be there. Scouted out the area tonight and talked to Cross about where the Corvettes will park....Just look for the pretty red one. I should be there by 8:30.

We need more local ACE participants!

Those of us coming together from Phx will be there about that time as well.

Guest badbobs95

Where's Jester and Big Pappa? You ain't comin? :wtf: Come on you lazy butts! You can take turns telling me how fat I've become.

:bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

Sounds good guys you have front row parking!

Cooooool, front row.... Hope I can get there soon enough to get in this. Bob and Larry, I won't make the 730 departure time from the rest stop for sure so don't wait on me. I will get there when I get there and not a minute sooner.

I will be there with 2 Vettes and Austin and Ed are going to come as well. See you all then :cool

Since Elliot has moved the list of those going to the first page, I have quit updating the list I started. Not sure how many of you will be meeting us at the Rest Area (see post #58) but there should be several. See you guys early Sunday morning.

Guest badbobs95

I will be there with 2 Vettes and Austin and Ed are going to come as well. See you all then :cool

We have a lot of catching up to do! Glad you're coming Greg.

Put new air in the tires, should be ready for the trip. Hope it makes it. See y'all in the morn....

Just an update for those going from Phx to Tuc with the group. The Rest Area we will be meeting at is approximately at milepost 181. We will be leaving there at 7:30. Everyone is welcome to go with this group if you want to. See you then. :spinin:

Up and at em you ACEholes. See you in a little over an hour!