• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

• NDAGRUV

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was great to meet some of you who I have not met before, Greg you will be hearing from me for next years show in April. Here's a summary:

Alright everyone first and foremost we are not done counting the smaller change but we have raised over $3000.00!!!!!
We had a good turn out, I noticed we were missing quite a few from our Facebook Event Page Signup however we had a great turn out from those who found the article in the Arizona Daily Star, also Channel 4 News was present as well!!
Now I do want to apologize some of those bringing donations for the raffle did not make it. Dreamworks we thank you very much for your support I do not believe I got to meet you personally but we thank you! ACE You guys sure gave us some great support as usual thank you very much!!!!
Moses got his ride in the Helicopter thanks to Northwest Fire and Arizona Life Line!!! Thank you to Marty and Greg for making that happen!
Now it was brought to my attention things got a little scattered and for that I apologize. We had a microphone and speaker setup coming but it never made it. (One of the few problems that came up) we also noticed that things got very spread out unlike the U of A where it was very easy to pick out those who were in the show. Because of this some vehicles did not get judged and for that I really apologize! To the Scion FRZ you have a beautiful vehicle and I am VERY sorry our judges missed it. The way we do judging is we pick 3-4 people from the crowd so its our peers and not just myself or my wife. For next years show we will change the setup to make specific parking area's for each class to ensure no one is missed. I cannot apologize enough for the confusion I am sorry.
Also we have decided that the heat was something we certainly want to avoid next year so the show for next year will be around April so we can take advantage of the cooler weather! We will keep everyone updated.
I want to thank you all again and all of those who came forward and offered to help with the next one. Each year we do better and better and this year we surpassed the last two shows combined! It really is amazing what we pulled off!!!!

Just got home a few minutes ago. Had a GREAT time and maybe won a few things. Thanks for putting this on Elliot. Glad to hear you raised so much cash for them. I will do my best to make the next one too. Really good to see and catch up with some of you that made it. The heat was kind of rough but well worth it. Moses sure was a ball of fire too. I think he loved that car you got for him. Took a couple pictures but not a lot. Camera was acting up a bit so I had to use the reserve one. I won a couple FREE oil changes from a place in Tucson and probably won't be using them, sooooo if anyone down there would like them pm me your address and I will get them in the mail for you. Hate to see them go to waste. I know someone can use them.

Anyway, here are some pictures for ya. Most of what I have are Vette related.

Here's the car that Moses picked as his favorite.

Posted Image

The LS2 Miata

Posted Image

One of the sponsors.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Getting in some TV time.

Posted Image

And the FASTEST car there.

Posted Image

ONE of the raffles I won. Should go well in the man cave/room place I will have along with the bumper cover art thingy.

Posted Image

Thanks also to the judges for this too. Much appreciated.Posted Image

Posted Image

Howdy from the Gila valley! It was a little warm, we manage to survive under our umbrella. Great turnout of different cars. We met some Aces, like Mr. Yuma Rich, C4orce2 and Her 401K. We missed Mr. Cross, didn't see Shifter or Big Poppa. We left early so we didn't see who won the corvette clock we brought in. Had lunch at HotRod Cafe in Vail. Until we meet again. Adios!!.

Guest badbobs95

Elliott, if I hear you apologize one more time, I'll scream! You did a fantastic job of putting this on for the most wonderful little boy there is. I had the pleasure of talking to his Mom and Dad for a long time and they are so great and have been through so much more than anyone should have to endure. It is so totally unfair that Moses should have to live with so much pain. I basically took the same pics as Mark but this is the best one. The trip was so worth it. Thank you for letting us participate. Posted Image

You can see my little boy upset he couldn't bring his power wheels. Oh well next time he can.

Thanks guys, ACE gave us the support they always do and I cannot thank you enough for that! I am glad we did so well for the family and next year I will have a little more organization to the setup.

I agree with Bob! Job well done Elliot!

Meeting Mojo and his family, WOW!

What strength and perseverance

Meeting them and helping out

was well worth the trip!

I even walked away a winner,

Won an alarm system from Dreamworks Audio

Thanks for the invite, See you next year!

Marana Rich

Good job Elliott!

Nice cars and nice people. I forgot the camera, and the ice chest, and,,,,,,,,,,,,but remembered where we were going!

Guest badbobs95

It was a slow drive home though! Between the entrance ramp and the 202 east ramp I counted 7 friendly police cars. Highway Patrol, Sheriffs, cops, you name it. Had to set my cruise at 83. :btdfstop::driving::eddie2:

It was a slow drive home though! Between the entrance ramp and the 202 east ramp I counted 7 friendly police cars. Highway Patrol, Sheriffs, cops, you name it. Had to set my cruise at 83. :btdfstop::driving::eddie2:

I'm surprised. I wouldn't think you'd have to worry about getting a ticket in your under cover Maricopa County Sheriff's car!! :laughing gut bustin:

Had a lot out on the way down too for me. Bet half were unmarked. On the way home I got caught in a group doing 70-75 if I was lucky. I didn't count the friendlies though,

The cops are out more often it seems. Saw Big Poppa today, his new setup looks good. Chey said my face is starting to peel... lol.

Yes I got the PM I have not had a chance to reply NDA.

• 3 weeks later...