What a weekend

C4orce2

This was one of my most unique weekends. As you have seen from my other post under the Awards topic, I went to two shows and took a 1st and a 2nd. That was not the unique part of the weekend since that has happened once before. The unique part was what happened to me on the way home from the Sunday car show in Surprise at about 3 in the afternoon. I came to a stop on the north bond off ramp of the 202 at 32nd street. There are two lanes going north from the eastbound 202. I was in the left lane and the 3rd car from the light. There were at least 2 cars behind me and probably 5 or 6 cars in the right lane. We were all waiting for the light to change. I was in my vette with the top down. While sitting there I noticed a woman (probably in her late 40s) standing in the gravel to the left of the left lane just about even with the first car in that lane. I thought she was looking for a hand out but didn't seem to be asking anyone for anything and had no sign. She might have been a hooker but she was not dressed like one since she had on sneakers, jeans and a red t-shrit up to her neck. She saw my car and gave me a thumbs up. I didn't repond since I didn't want her to ask me for a handout or ask me if I wanted a "date". When I didn't respond she walked back towards my car so that she was even with it but still about 10 feet to my left. When I looked at her to see what was going on she gave me the thumbs up again and said "nice car". Since she was not approaching me at all I replied "Thank you". Then it happened. Immediately after I thanked her and while I was still watching her, she smiled and FLASHED me. Pulled up her t-shirt to her chin and smiled (of course no bra). I most have had a surprised look on my face and then I simply smiled and she walked back to her original position without staying or doing anything else. I looked at the other cars around me and the guy in a van immediately to my right was laughing his ass off. I'm not sure if she was flashing me or my car, but that has never happened to this old fart before. Maybe you guys with your C6s, especially Orange ones from Gila Bendover, have this happen to you all the time, but that was my first. True story! :rockon2:

Bromley's Corvettes

Lucky Larry you should have asked her if she wanted a ride? I bet she would have shown you more then her boobs Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Pics, or it never happened....

Come on Larry, you had plenty of time to whip out your cell phone and take a pic for the rest of us! Now my imagination is running all over the place. How about a description at least? Or maybe it's a true story in YOUR OWN MIND! Posted ImagePosted Image

Pics, or it never happened....

Come on Larry, you had plenty of time to whip out your cell phone and take a pic for the rest of us! Now my imagination is running all over the place. How about a description at least? Or maybe it's a true story in YOUR OWN MIND! Posted ImagePosted Image

Well its true Bob, but I wouldn't let your imagination run too wild, she wasn't that great. Like I said, I'd guess she was in her late 40s(who the hell knows these days) and I'd say she was homeless (again a guess). It was better than, say, seeing Dawg topless, but still not that great. However, it was the thought that counted! Besides, you guys with C5s and C6s must have this happen to you all the time. If it happens to a "throw away" generation vette, it must be a dayly event. By the time I thought about taking a picture, it was all over! If I ever see her standing around again, I'll shoot a pic just for you Bob!

Why does everyone want pics? He said late 40s!!! No one wants to see that!!

Why does everyone want pics? He said late 40s!!! No one wants to see that!!

Oh, I thought it was 40" s....

Nevermind....

:leaving

Call the delay in thinking of a pix as the total shock factor ..... with your mouth hangin open and all ..... I'd have probably been in the same condition Larry ... and thought of all these things a couple of blocks later .... but probably not worth a U turn .... Posted ImagePosted Image

just to add .... and at our age .... even 40 don't look all that bad !!! Posted Image

That's probably the most excitement you've had since Woodstock; you lucky bastard! Time for a new pacemaker perhaps?

I think she was flashing the van driver, you were just in the line of fire! I'm surprised any female would flash either Larry or his clunker!

I think she was flashing the van driver, you were just in the line of fire!

I'm surprised any female would flash either Larry or his clunker!

You certainly could be right! She may have even liked his dirty, old, white van better than my old C4. Who the hell knows what any woman is ever thinking! :facepalm:

Shucks, stuff like that never happens to me. Just wait til you're 40 something BP, you might like them. :lol

I think she was flashing the van driver, you were just in the line of fire!

I'm surprised any female would flash either Larry or his clunker!

You must have a thing with the number 1. Your post at 11:11 was number 11 and the views were 111 and you joined ACE (which is also a one) on the 11th and are the number 1 member with the highest number of posts.

Did you just wait for that opportunity, or does it happen automagically? :lol

Wow Larry, I've seen lotsa 40 plus women boobs and some 30% still look molestable...I've also seen this guys boobs, not molestable....

Larry, you have my permission to use this video in any manner you want.

Shucks, stuff like that never happens to me.

Just wait til you're 40 something BP, you might like them. :lol

Nope, he can always buy younger hookers :lol

Wow Larry, I've seen lotsa 40 plus women boobs and some 30% still look molestable...I've also seen this guys boobs, not molestable....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhM3frZbR6w

Larry, you have my permission to use this video in any manner you want.

Yeah, old as she was, I'd prefer hers to Dawg's. By the way, thanks for posting that video right at lunch time. Now I'm afraid of what might happen if I eat anything! :banghead

You must have a thing with the number 1. Your post at 11:11 was number 11 and the views were 111 and you joined ACE (which is also a one) on the 11th and are the number 1 member with the highest number of posts.

Did you just wait for that opportunity, or does it happen automagically? :lol

I'm just that good!!!