Got a new scoot...

Big Poppa

Sold the KTM that I picked up from Jon. Never ridden a dirt bike before that one, so I figure I'd give it a try. Had fun with it, but it just wasn't me.

So I sold it this weekend and picked up this...

2001 Honda RC51 with aftermarket clip ons, rear suspension link, slip-ons, PCIII, and the usual host of tweaks and mods. 16,000 miles and runs great. It's a new thing for me having a V-Twin so I'll have to adapt my riding style, but I'm pretty happy so far.

So good to be back on a rocket, even if it doesn't sound right...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Thats a cool looking bike I bet your happy to be back on a sport bike. Posted Image

Awesome, BP! I once test rode a friends RC45 back in the day, weak motor for a 750, but it sure handled better than anything else!

A bunch of years ago i bought an NC30, which is the 400cc version of the RC30. A buddy of mine also had an RC45 and ya dean, they are neat. The suspension on this bike is stiffer than a dump truck. I gotta take it to my boys at evan steel and have them hav a look see. They are better at setting up the suspension than i am. By far. But ya. Oh so happy to be back on a fast bike.

Marana Rich

What did I just read about Tucson putting a quota for tickets - at least one per day per cop?? Be careful my friend.

I actually got a ticket the other night on the friggin dert bike... I waved at the motor cop as I rode by and he promptly pulled me over. Wrote me for 48 in a 35. Can't really be that mad as I was probably going that fast and just wasn't paying attention, but still. Not in the Vette, not on the sportbike. On a two wheeled tractor. Calling it a tractor is probably insulting to tractors, as the tractor is faster. But... I'll take the online defensive driving course and be done with it... :banghead

Odd, most speedo pics on here show tripple digits from Mexican roads, but this one shows zero...is the speedo broke???